Designers & marketers

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by MandyLis, Mar 16, 2023.

1. MandyLis

MandyLis Members

Hey, hello! I've got a business idea coming up. It's, uh... I want to start my own brand of coffee shops. Pretty much everything is in place for that. But I don't know anything about marketing or design. I know I need to hire people, but I thought I'd ask. Is that really necessary?

2. Moon Goddess

Moon Goddess Supporter HipForums Supporter

That depends on how much time and effort you are willing to put in to learning new skills. Sometimes hiring someone that already knows what they are doing will actually save you money. You can focus your attention on other things, not to mention saving you from all the mistakes you might make while learning. The person you hire will have hopefully already made all the beginner mistakes and have enough experience to know how to appeal to your customers.

3. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

How about this - "Life is too short for bad coffee" ....... I am simply bewildered how bad some coffee in restaurants really is....it's not that difficult, folks. I think the key is keeping your clientele - regulars. Regulars depend on consistency. Turn it into a warm and inviting place, not like most starbucks that are loud, have few chairs that are hogged by people on their computers all day. It's got to be a tough business.

4. PetieT

PetieT Newbie

Oh, bro. I'm working with a company right now. They're pros at this. I'm not sure if it's right for you, though. It's a London company. But they also work remotely. We do most of our communication online. I don't think there's any need to explain who they are, it's easier to look at their work and who they've worked with before and you can draw your own conclusions. Visit deucestudio.com . And on the subject of whether or not you need a designer at all. Yes and yes again. Without designers and marketers, even Starbucks would still be a coffee shop by the house.