Describe Your Partner An What There Like In Bed.

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Ryan090, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

There are a lot of wife's who won't cheat on their husbands but given the green light they fine out how awesome it is to have some one else other then their husbands then they don't need pushing any more like my wife especially if it's a much younger guy then her husband. My wife is 53 and I'm 58...............?

2. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Most of her lovers are in there 30s.........see what I mean!

3. wilt88ta

wilt88ta Members

Why I should? :)

4. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Just a thought!

5. RegJoe

RegJoe Members

She’s a bbw but has small boobs. I love her size just wish she wasn’t vanilla in bed.

6. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

You are what you are!

7. RegJoe

RegJoe Members

8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Reg Joe I said that wrong way wow what a mistake............. I didn't mean it to sounds bad. What I meant was "you do what you want" SORRY!

RegJoe likes this.
  9. RegJoe

RegJoe Members

No problem.

10. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

My husband is aggressive.. loud.. dominant.. he likes to talk dirty.. foreplay can even be an on-and-off all day dirty conversation back and forth through texts and voice text messages.. built upper body with hints of that dad body/belly.. thick dick..I can't get enough, I'm a bit obsessed with him at the moment.. in contrast, if we have sex in the early morning he likes to take it a lot slower and that is almost always a guaranteed orgasm.. mmm I love my man

70918D62-A5D2-4989-A415-06BE256BC3F5.jpeg

Poplo. likes this.
  11. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

Which presumably needs a massive fanny? or at the least one that will be large after time together.

Danny Franks8 likes this.
  12. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

My wife is No 3 she is Asian and 10 years younger than me we have been together for 44 years. We sleep in the nude which is always a driving force leading to sex. She is 5' 4" tall slim at 54kg and she has the usual beautiful silky skin with perky small breasts, I think she has the perfect body for sex her fanny is always wet, no foreplay needed. (although we choose to play around most times) She has never turned down any approach for sex, she is always available and ready to play. She is both athletic and slim and easy to get into all sorts of new positions, which I choose to do throwing her around on the bed. What more could a man want when seeking a partner.
    Well, like a lot of guys I would love her to try MFM with another stud. We did try swinging with other couples without too much success (unfortunately she gets extremely jealous at watching me with other women) So we switched to MFM and she did not want to do this but did anyway, because she likes to please me.
    Now at 80 I am suffering ED problems and I invite her to try to find a stud but she is reluctant to do this, saying "if you find someone I will do it but I want no part of finding a stud"
    So to summarise I am happy to say my wife has been a perfect sex partner, she really enjoys pleasing me, and outside of the bedroom she is also the perfect housewife and business woman, but I could go on and on!!

13. You me and coffee

You me and coffee Members

He’s an animal…a fucking beast!

6Sailor9 and Kimmiescock like this.
  14. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

What's it like getting fucked by a beast?

Kimmiescock likes this.
  15. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife has always been everything I could want or imagine in bed….hot, caring, there and personally erotic. Unfortunately it can’t be with me anymore since health issues and required drug regimens preclude any hint of an erection:cry:

6Sailor9 likes this.
  16. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

GGGGrrrrr!!!

6Sailor9 likes this.
  17. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I don't know about me but my wife is a nympho when we're in bed. She can't get enough of me and my cock. She wants my cum in her pussy and down her throat and she cums over a dozen times before she's exhausted and sore.

18. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

That's a funny question. She asked me to try to put it in words as she can't think of words to describe it. First I have to explain what that woman does to me before we join ourselves in a raw passionate union. Our foreplay is such that she makes me hard as a brick and as big as I can be. By the time she pulls her mouth away from mine and says,"C'mere and fuck me with that big fucker." and I climb between her thighs with it and she helps guide it to where she feels it at her hot wet entrance and I push inside, I'm ready to break her in two. She looks up with that look of passionate surrender as I drive it home. Sometimes it's ten minutes and sometimes it's an hour or more of steady deep thrusting. A few minutes of hip pivoting causes her to cum like crazy under me. By the time I'm ready to explode in her she has her feet in the air and her hands on my ass. I grunt and groan like an animal as my cock explodes deep as I can get and I try to push it in deeper and shove her soft ass into the mattress and down into the boxsprings. She calls that getting fucked by the beast.

You me and coffee likes this.
  19. You me and coffee

You me and coffee Members

Yeah. What he said…damn!

6Sailor9 likes this.
  20. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ha! Ha!