Describe Your Partner An What There Like In Bed.

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Ryan090, Sep 28, 2016.

1. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

My current partner of around 2 months doesn't live here and we're not in each other's vicinity, but last night I had a dream about her, and she was marvelous! :D

2. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Jealousy plays no part in our marriage we both go a stray with each others blessings but we still enjoy each other! I remember the days when the kids would catch us making whoopee sometimes we jump up and at times we just keep making whoopee but them days are gone were an older couple but making love still plays a big part in our marriage! My wife is still a good looking woman and still gets hit by young guys who love older women so she is often with a young guy! I don't mind it knowing she is desired by young guys, it turns me on knowing it! Never did I ever think I would be sharing my wife with other guys but as I got older my way of thinking changed!..........

Alonso376 likes this.
  3. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Just a phase I use sometimes it doesn't warrant it all the time! My wife and I were caught now and then also when the kids were small...as they got
    bigger we had to be more careful but we still got caught now and then after being out and about! My wife often got up early in the morning with out covering her top and yes the kids now grown up often seen her but hell she was their mom so what!

4. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

How did you know her name was An?

5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I have a FB who is less than five feet tall, with jet black soft curly hair, a little bit of soft tummy, and nice breasts but very small nipples. She keeps herself bare down there except for a small landing strip and a couple of cute tattoos. She can be pretty aggressive during sex. Sometimes she takes over and climbs on top. She puts me inside and she engages me in several positions not letting me choose any. If she feels I'm nearing orgasm she slows or changes position trying to hold me off. It's a game she likes to play. She wants to take over and be the one leading the fucking. Finally she gets me where she wants and lets me finish. Then there are times I take the lead and she is pretty passive.

Sillysweet likes this.
  6. wilt88ta

wilt88ta Members

Probably in my previous posts I happened to partially answer this question. But, since this thread is specific, I try to give a description here.
    My partner is an intelligent woman and with whom it is pleasant to talk. But maybe the question mainly concerns the physical aspect.
    Even though she is now 30 years old, she looks much younger.
    Her hair is black and naturally curly, although every now and then, she changes it to straight to change her haircut.
    She has a pretty face with a fairly round shape,a small mouth with well defined lips and big dark brown eyes. When she speaks she looks me in the eyes, as if reading my thoughts, my feelings above all. When I met her, she immediately caught my attention. She is half Philipina and half Brazilian, and this means that she is a mixture of different ethnic groups. But the most obvious aspect of her physical appearance is that she has a condition of dwarfism. This implies that, in addition to a stature far below average (she is just about 3'2'' tall), the proportions of her body are particular. For example, her breasts seem disproportionately large compared to her body but, in reality, they would be normal for a woman of standard stature. She takes great care of herself, she is not thin, but a shapely woman with a very small body, which is in proportion to her physical height. Her legs are small but shapely and she has a cute little ass, very firm and a little protruding. This made it seem bigger than it really is. Her tummy is not fat but somewhat distended, her navel is in a very low position, not far from the crotch. Now I wouldn't know exactly who to compare her to, just to get an idea. When I look at her the thing that comes to me, jokingly, is that she is a "niche beauty". But once while in the waiting room at the dentist, leafing through a magazine, I saw some photos of a model who happened to be a small person. Dru Presta. She is not exactly like that, but in some ways, physically she looks like her, at least for the proportions of the body.
    At first she seemed shy in bed, but it was mainly because she feared I wouldn't like her because of the shapes and proportions of her body, as a little person. But when we broke the ice on the aspect of intimacy and sex, she turned out to be a very hot and passionate lover. She realized that I like her, also because of her particular way of being a woman. Sometimes she is mischievous and likes to provoke me. She likes tenderness but she foot inches to cmalso likes sex very much. Often it is she who takes the initiative and, when she is in the mood, she also becomes aggressive. At other times she lets me take the initiative and she enjoys herself when she realizes that I'm going crazy to make her mine. She indulges in me and lets me hold her on my lap and, grabbing her by her hips, move her up and down, or that I lift her and carry her on a sofa, on the bed or on the kitchen table and make her mine.

mysticblu21, Alonso376 and Poplo. like this.
  7. deleted

deleted Visitor

She loves giving head..

But she's fucked in the head...

Trade off I'm willing to take..

8. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

How does her pussy feel?

9. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

She was a keeper

10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

My wife is awesome in bed that's why we have 4 kids ....ask those who have had her and there have been plenty! Some call her a whore and maybe she is but that doesn't stop them from trying to get her in bed again and there have been plenty of guys who have gotten her in bed and they always come back for more and I don't blame them! My wife once said she falls in love with every guy she's had that's why she is able to give them all what they want and then more!

Sillysweet and (deleted member) like this.
  11. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Yes my wife is a little whore alright maybe a big whore she has had more guys then I can count the only difference between her and a true whore is she doesn't charge!

12. Calibabe39

Calibabe39 Members

I think I would end that marriage.

13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I think not..............

14. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

You see I love my wife all though i share her often! She is the mother of my children!

Sillysweet likes this.
  15. wilt88ta

wilt88ta Members

Sorry. I'm here late maybe. I didn't see your question before now.

About the question. She feels very tight, but this happened in the past also with other partners sometimes.
    Occasionally we use a lubricant in addition to facilitate penetration.
    Even though this, one thing that is particular about her is that her pussy is much shallower than others I've experienced in the past.
    I bottom out easily in any position during intercourse, I cannot insert it all.

16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Let someone else take your place!

17. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

18. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Are you SURE that all four of those kids are yours? With her track record, it seems like it might be easy to make a mistake.

Alonso376 likes this.
  19. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Oh there my kids alright if they weren't they wouldn't favorite me in their looks...........especially the two boys! but I'm glad my two daughters don't look like me!...........lol

20. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

In that case, I envy you! My wife and I have been married for 41 years and we love each other dearly. However, before she met me, she was a virgin. Having said that, early in our marriage (first decade or so), I worked like mad, trying to get her to be more "slutty". (I would have loved it if she'd started letting other men fuck her on a regular basis.) The best I could do was coax her into an MFM threesome, starting back in 1985. The other guy was a close personal friend to both of us, so it wasn't too much work to convince her to let him start fucking her. (My wife was blindingly beautiful back then, so it took even less effort to convince him!) Once he'd fucked her and cum inside her for the first time, and she discovered that she really loved it, getting her to open her legs for him anytime he wanted was effortless. (I made it a point to tell him for fuck her just as often as he wanted, as I wanted to she if she'd eventually feel like it was too much. She never did!)