Describe Your Partner An What There Like In Bed.

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Ryan090, Sep 28, 2016.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

hipforums has desensitized me to horrible spelling. i hardly even notice it anymore. not sure if this is a good or bad thing.

Joe K. likes this.
  2. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I'm getting MORE sensitized to it, if anything, by the Make Grammar Great Again lot. (I support their cause)

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

4. Bi42DDD

Bi42DDD Members

The word there is a trip
    The word “ there “ is a homophone consisting of the words Their ; There and They’re
    ( a contraction for “they are “) . When I come across a post with an elementary grammar error such as this , I feel sorry for the person who wrote it . We are now in an era where the written word is a primary form of communication which has inevitably led to people being judged by the quality of their grammar , spelling punctuation , syntax etc . Fortunately , this will no longer occur when voice recognition software is perfected in the very near future .

bluewatersurfer likes this.
  5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

soft :hearteyecat:

I'm remembering how this one girl was... There were several actually. I miss them. :innocent:

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  6. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My currant partner is me. I'm very considerate to myself. (Joel, would you like to touch yourself tonight? Well Joel, I was considering it. Ok Joel--please go right ahead. Thank you Joel. You're welcome Joel.)

GLENGLEN likes this.
  7. Bullzaye

Bullzaye Members

I hope this doesn't sound terribly ridiculous, but I do sometimes ask "what are you wearing?", if I'm sexting with a woman...and here's why.

At some point in the event, I like to describe the way in which I would like to undress her, bit by bit, as I kiss and lick my way around...and it just works better for me to know if I'm unbuttoning buttons, or pulling a top off over her head. Also, can I be reaching up her dress/skirt at some point, or am I reaching down her pants? Sure...I can just assume whatever I like, and describe that, and I suppose most women aren't going to care...or aren't going to stop me, and say "you can't be reaching up my skirt...I'm wearing jeans!"...but, I guess it's just the "detail oriented" part of me. But I also feel as if it's more erotic...if it feels to her as if I'm *truly* describing exactly what we'd be doing, if we were together right at that moment in time.

So...it's probably just me, but...that's why I sometimes ask what they're wearing.

JulieBaby likes this.
  8. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

Sexiest thing in this thread is the people pointing out an and there

Driftrue likes this.
  9. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

Wild she likes being tamed

10. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I haven't even been in the same country as my lover for almost three months. I've forgotten.

Not really. He's unforgettably good. I'm trying not to think about it.

11. Lego Batman

Lego Batman Scissors paper rocks

Booty back back back
    Pussy is a snack snack snack

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Like warm apple pie. ;)

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

sits on the table while you eat it.

14. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

so cool. :sunglasses:

I um... Have had my share. But the one with the big tits... Oh my heck. She was superbly drunken and unashamed. We had some whoppers... quite the kisser I recall. And sweet as pie too!

But the girls I've been with in the last twenty years, well, they haven't been relationships. So I'm guess I wouldn't really say partner in the sense that they weren't necessarily going for a second helping.

When I did have relationships I was in high school. Those partners were very cute. :) & I can remember snippets and bits and bytes, but I don't recall what things were truly like. I was a passionate guy; I might have had my eyes closed! :D

15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Well my wife never did any of the work when making love...what I mean by that she would such lay there and I had to do all the pumping!
    It wasn't until she went out with a lover (We had a open marriage) that she began pumping! He told her she had to start pumping so their sex could be better and so she did! I guess I should have told her long ago! and yes she did become a better lover!

16. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Biggest pussy I've had after she's squirted but you wouldn't tell by looking. Lovely and neat long slit.

17. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I always rub her clit. Making her cum is the best part of it.

18. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

There are no rules in making love! What ever happens...happens!

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ some day alonso will actually have sex, and then he'll understand.

Alonso376 likes this.
  20. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Naughty girl....!

bry75 likes this.