Describe your gay crush just for fun

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Hip-Hoplover1, Jun 9, 2006.

1. amp7325

amp7325 Visitor

Heh, I don't think I have a crush right now... Weird.

2. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

ditto.

3. amp7325

amp7325 Visitor

I've done that before... it's kind of fun, but at the same time ridiculously unrealistic.

4. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

yeah.. it get's old after a while.

5. i am confused

i am confused Member

-Well built body in general, black hair, green/brown eyes,age 16, no chest hair, slight leg and arms hair but not to much ;), straight but lets try

-Not very musclly but not skinny nor to fat ;), quite long glossy hair, age 16, brown eyes, not quite sure about hair but i dont think he has chest hair :s, i think he is bisexual but its all about courage :)

6. Hip-Hoplover1

Hip-Hoplover1 Member

I've had crushes on other guys. But I've only ever really been in love with Garrett. No one amounts to him.

7. Night_Owl49

Night_Owl49 Since 2006

I feel exactly that way with my guy.

8. llamakarma

llamakarma Member

i don't know if i have a crush..not sure what that word actually means.

the man i love is about 6 foot tall, blonde hair that's a little below his ears and lovely blue eyes. He's quite slim but he's got more muscle than me, he's very good at and loves sports. He's called James and he's 18 years old. He lives about 10 minutes walk away from me and i could not be luckier. Next year he is going to university in York which isn't too far away from where i'm going to study maths & physics. He's intelligent, shy, witty and affectionate to name a few of his good qualities. Upon first meeting him most would assume he's straight, luckily for me, he's not. He plays the trumpet and the guitar and is very musical. He has a wonderful smile. I could go on.

9. amp7325

amp7325 Visitor

James sounds amazing. You are really lucky. :)

10. Jadis

Jadis Member

My first real crush was with my best friend.
    Short girl- about 5 feet, she is petite too
    Short blonde hair,
    crazy green eyes
    freckles, cleft chin

a love for history and the best personality anyone could have.

11. oilymoily

oilymoily Banned

straight... but his brother is gay and he goes to all the gay parties with him :) looks very much like Ohad Knoller in Yossi und Jagger. Bloody sexy, totally fit... tja.

12. Hip-Hoplover1

Hip-Hoplover1 Member

I suppose I should say more about Garrett's personality. Let's see, he's tough, yet he's incredibly sweet, he had a good sense of humor, he's smart (I know he is) he just likes to slack in school sometimes, however, I think that just makes him even more adorable. He's cute because he seems so stupid and innocent sometimes. Though that just makes me even more turned on when I see how innocent he is with that goofy smile on his handsome face. Did I mention he has perfect straight, white teeth.

13. FLAM

FLAM Member

Ahhh, pale, skinny, and goth. Not normally my type, but he is my good friend and he is soo sweet.

14. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Please delete this post.

15. Isil

Isil Member

I fell in love with the ice cream man.

Ah, Reynaldo...How I miss the nights where you would silently rap your asperous hands upon my window. Oh, your hands...Always grasping a rocky road, its essence slowly dripping down your fingers. And you but had to give me one laconic sentence, which would cause me to violently orgasm and wake the neighbors dogs.

xD

Anyway.

I had once adored this kid at my school >.< He was my first highschool crush, lol. I dont know how to describe him...so o_O But now I despise him xD

Yes, im quite descriptive arent I >.>

16. amp7325

amp7325 Visitor

He's adorable, with short, dark hair, and a really cute face. He likes good music, good movies, and is really fun to talk to. Unfortunately, he goes to college a state away... and I can't wait until the summer when he's home. He's also a little more than 3 years older than me. So I feel like I shouldn't like him... but it's not something that one can really control. :-/

17. PresidentialScandal

PresidentialScandal Member

He's my best friend, and is the boy who made me realise that I'm gay, although it took me six years to feel attracted to him like this. He has said that he's straight, after I ultimately told him that I was attracted to him (about a month ago), and of course I'm not completely convinced, not yet at least. Fortunately, our relationship has only grown as a result of my telling him.

Anyway, he is about two inches shorter than me (I'm 5' 11"), he is very cute and has long brown hair, blue eyes, thin, and he has this great smile and laugh that get me every time. Also, he has a superb sense of humour.... He's the bassist and secondary vocalist in a band, and we have a lot in common, which only seems to increase daily. Our musical tastes are generally similar, although he values classic rock more than modern rock, and I'm vice versa (but the good thing is that we both enjoy the other's music generally), and we love many of the same movies.

I'm just going to stop for now... it's fun to type about him, but still saddening to think that I can't have him.

18. GHoSTA

GHoSTA Member

hmmm..... it's a guy that graduated from our school two years ago :
    kinda tall , brownish skin, short curly black hair , long shoulders and he is skinny too , with some muscles ... he has facial hair with small goatee and adorable eyebrows ..
    he is so special , although he is not the hottest guy i ever seen, i'm still dreaming about him , i have'nt seen him since he graduated and i'm still crushed on him no matter how many guys i meet ..
    and i want so badely to see him one more time , i miss his eyes , his unique smile and his manly voice.....
    that's it , i don't think the words can describe how amazing he is !

19. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

If I could only have my ex-gf back...
    She's gorgeous!!!
    Beautiful hazel eyes and dark curly brown hair..with the cutest freckles!
    She's a talented actress and singer...funnier than any girl I know!
    I broke it off back in the day and if I ever break up with my bf, I'm going to beg for her back. I know she must still have feelings for me...I don't know why I had to be so stupid.
    Everytime I tell a guy about her who wants me to hook them up with a friend...I describe her with such detail they're afraid I'll want to steal her from them!

My beautiful, Beth. *sigh*

20. GoogleIsMyGod

GoogleIsMyGod Member

Oh god. This....egh...

Well. Ok. She's gorgeous. Wonderfully intelligent. Fantastic curves. Beautiful. Interesting. Grey eyes, long straight brown hair, she acts, and her laugh is the most annoying sound you've heard in the world but I can't get enough of it. When she found out I liked her she was glad because, hey, she liked me too. Woo! But then I went and fucked it up, and then when I tried to see what I could do again she said she wasn't interested in a relationship, then a week later started going out with a guy in her friends group.

I'm trying to get over her. Maybe when I graduate it'll all be okay.