Describe Your First Lesbian Kiss!

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Joanie01, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You were a 13 year old dude when you had your first lesbian kiss?

Valentin112233 and Noserider like this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I was 13 when she first kissed me. This old woman of 16 :p it gave me flutterbys. That's when I knew she meant more to me than a friend.

Valentin112233 and jmadre like this.
  3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I could have sworn I replied to this thread already but me post is gone :(

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah. You did. Because I remember reading it.

5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Stalker...

6. Sharethelove

Sharethelove Members

Age 10 she was 12 can't remember her name or anything but she sure had soft lips all 4 sets

7. Lovely_Lissa

Lovely_Lissa Members

My first kiss was with a girl and it was at a football game under the bleachers. It was sweet but awkward because we were so nervous and my nose bumped hers

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar and Noserider like this.
  8. Isla Rose

Isla Rose Members

soft sensual, intense, ultimate....

9. CammyDucante

CammyDucante Members

I kissed my stepsister. We were drunk and high. I just graduated from high school and I went to my dad's cabin on the lake. We were sunbathing on boat in the middle of the lake. She stripped her bikini off and said I could do that same since there was no one around. She kept leaning on my playfully tickling me. one thing lead to another and we started kissing. I apologized to her cause I felt I started it and she commented to me about nothing to be sorry about. We kissed again.

10. adventure_timeisfun

adventure_timeisfun Members

my first kiss was with a girl, who was my best friend (we're not close anymore)

i had a slight crush , she was cute she had long blonde hair and a sweet smile with dimples. We had sleepovers a lot , and one night we was just kinda talking facing each often, and she put her hand on my cheek and kissed me , and we made out pretty much all night. I remember like it was yesterday , she tasted like berries and her lips matched mine perfectly. She was also the first girl that pretty much broke my heart

Valentin112233 likes this.
  11. Ky durbin

Ky durbin Members

My first kiss was with my 2nd girlfriend in 7th grade. We both had a huge crush on one another so we started dating. After a week I went to her house for a sleepover, it was like 10:00 PM and we were the only ones in the house still awake. She wanted to stay off social media so she locked our phones in a drawer. We got back on her bed, and she laid down and asked me to hug her. So I did, and after we hugged I just stayed on top off her. We slowly got closer and kissed for like 5 seconds. We ended up making out 8 times later that night. So yeah, that was my first lesbian kiss.

Irminsul likes this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sweet. :)

Valentin112233 likes this.
  13. Pie Crunchy

Pie Crunchy Members

Its exactly today one year ago when i had My first lesbian kiss. She is My collegue. I thought i am straight coz i used to have alot of one Night stand With a guy. Til We start talking each other in fb msgr. She is lesbian and have Been in Many girls relationship before. Our msgs conversation became deeper til one time she went for one week vacation in her Home country and we did not talk much each other while shes on vacation. When she told me that she soon come back i told her that I Miss her. The Day when she came back to work, i hug her and whisper to her that “ i Think i Love you” and then she answer me back that its impossible. I told her that it was relieving for me to reveal My feelings for her and its enough for me to let her know. Day after it was saturday around 9:30 am she went to My area of work and close the door and asked me how r u. And i hug her and she gave me a kiss. I described it as very smooth, delicate, warm, a kiss that require Many times for me, her kiss changed me everything, its just amazing. Shes fucking a great kisser very passionate! And after few days I had My first ever sex With a Lesbian. I always telling her how good she is from kissing and love making. Shes Way Way better than a man. And i was actually surprised how lesbian can be better than a man. I am looking forward to live With her and grow old with her in the future.

14. theamos

theamos Members

I was 15 at a sleepover at a friends.
    We were changing to go to bed and she and I were “checking” each other out and she said I had nice breast I laughed and said thanks and complemented hers. She came over out of no where and kissed me. I felt like I was stuck by lightning. She could tell she did not need to apologize and that kiss opened a new world

15. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

So this happened very recently?

16. Realromantic

Realromantic Members

I love kissing
    For me there's nothing more erotic, gentle lips kisses ...
    Kisses on my neck ...
    Then deep kisses
    But the first one... Just magical, electric

17. CLDL

CLDL Members

I was helping my SO put on a show on stage for a concert... He was the singer, I was one of two nurses - the one in black latex. The other nurse in white was one of our best friends. There was a lot going on on stage and then came our cue for us 'nurses' to French kiss while an artificial blood bubble burst into her mouth and covered us both... We kept on kissing - it was very sweet because of the 'syrup', messy and fantastic... Also was a kick knowing we had an audience. They were ecstatic :sweatsmile:
    Later on we both were seriously impressed of each other's kissing skills :wink:
    One of my best kisses ever!

18. tinatina

tinatina Newbie

It was surprisingly wonderful. Truly felt electric and almost saw sky rockets. So soft, delicate and wet. Way better than previous attempts kissing guys. That could turn into tonsil hockey. Like so many of you, I was a teen and fell into it. It was a dare. Another girl "had" to kiss a girl f(ended up being me) or a "full minute." The girl was sort of a friend. We didn't know each other well. I was attracted to her though. I realized that more after the kiss. I thought that I was just jealous of how she looked and acted. I was really crushing on her. She and I both thought we were straight at the time. To tell you the truth...she was kinda a bitch...over-confident and competitive. She wanted to impress everyone and show how rebellious she was, so she really kissed me. I don't think that she had kissed a girl before but certainly kissed other guys. She had her pick of them. She just kissed me like her boyfriend. To top it off, she pushed me down first and was on top of me when she started to kiss me. By the time the minute was over, our bodies were pressed together. I was melted butter. I'm sure if no one else was there that we would have continued. I was ready.

Klimax2gether and Valentin112233 like this.
  19. Laurette

Laurette Members

Up to that moment in my life, my first lesbian kiss was the most electrifying event of my entire life!

I met my partner (now my wife) at the smoke shop where I work, she was my customer. We seemed to hit it off immediately. We agreed to meet after work for an early dinner, and got along like we had been lifelong friends. Over the next few days, it came out that she was lifelong lesbian, and she hoped that i had no problem with it. I countered by saying that I had been bi-curious for over three years. Actually, I was not bi-curious, but instead, les-curious; I just hadn't yet realized it. Before I knew it, we were kissing! I had never been so aroused in my entire life. At the end of that first kiss, I said, "I've been kissed by a girl, and I liked it, could we please do that again?" We did, this time, a French kiss. How erotic that felt, her tongue against mine, with a tongue piercing on her tongue (which I got promptly afterwards). I was ready to go intimate, and she stopped me. She told me that I was about to travel a one-way street, there would be no going back, and wanted me to think about it. I did, even though I already knew what I wanted. I went to her apartment Friday after work, and we enjoyed a most possibly intimate weekend. Within a few weeks, we were moved in together, and married a month later. And it all began with that first kiss!