Dermal piercings

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by *MAMA*, Jul 23, 2013.

1. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

you just replied to my question with a question

kind of stupid

2. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

After you adjust your fucking attitude, I'll answer your question.

3. wobs

wobs Senior Member

ladies please calm down

4. *MAMA*

Lmao

5. *MAMA*

K I'm done being mad.

So, who likes dermals? :daisy:

6. acuarela

acuarela Member

She might have missed the RT confrontations and is now trying to compensate for all the days that she missed.

She mad.

7. driftwood_74

driftwood_74 Level 88

Yeah, if you are not careful, one of you is going to get your nipple ring ripped out....

8. RainyDayHype

nipple rings are also tacky

9. wobs

wobs Senior Member

why do people fall out????????????????

10. wobs

wobs Senior Member

rainy if youre not careful ill bend you over my knee and slap youre arse!

11. *MAMA*

I seriously just cried from laughing so hard

12. RainyDayHype

[​IMG]

13. wobs

wobs Senior Member

how do you know i play the guitar rainy?

14. RainyDayHype

cuz everyone thinks they can play guitar

15. wobs

wobs Senior Member

unfortunately for you i play guitar and piano!

16. RainyDayHype

I guess I feel kind of bad for saying what I said..

my idea was to get banned today because I am sick of the forums and I'm upset that I don't have the option to delete my account

so your thread was just the first I saw..
    and normally, I'd just pass it by, but since I was trying to get banned..
    I posted that I don't like these piercings, which I don't...

but yes, I would like to know the appeal of these piercings if you can explain

17. *MAMA*

Yeah, I'm probably not the person to use as a pawn for games like that. But my claws are retracted. :thumbup:

I find them appealing. They're decoration just like anything else. Some people like an empty, simple house. Some like to decorate it. That's really the only reason I have. I'm particularly partial to small gauged ears on the opposite sex.

I think it might also stem from being raised in an extremely conservative household. Things that are generally considered taboo are attractive to me.

18. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

dammit i wanted to see some girl on girl action.

Oh Rainy try saying FU to one of the mods that should get you banned.

19. *MAMA*

Lulz. No.

20. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

My two-cents and comments on this thread and these posts...

Hey you! First of all, I wanted to say I was happy when I first saw you posting again on here. But, look, sweetie, if you are that upset still about the forums to the point where it seems to be effecting your life and your emotional health-balance, why do you need to be banned? If it is negatively effecting you to continue to post here..just stop posting. You can still check pm's (though, if you are truly trying to "break", I don't suggest it as you'll be tempted to lurk and you'd end up just posting anyways... but you could keep in touch w your friends via texts, email... or whatever... and when you take a break, you don't need to tell anyone or make it for any determined amount of time.. just do what needs to be done for YOU and what feels right and play it by ear.
    When I had stopped posting here for upwards of 4 years, I didn't make a thread or even a post about it. I just stopped posting... never once checked my pm's at the time.. this was back at the time of myspace and I stayed in contact w quite a few people from the forums through that, as well as still seeing a good many of the friends I have (had, as many of them are now gone) in real life, IN real life and texting/phone, etc.- Basically I took the time to still be in contact w the people who mattered to me and didn't help to fill my life with negativity and disregarded the rest. I didn't know if I'd be gone for a month or forever or anywhere in between and I didn't care. The funny thing was after a few months it just became normal to not post here (and before than I was always here!) I actually, in a way, had to force myself to come back here to post.. I determined that time by a number of things..I'd sorted out who and what I wanted in my life, had my son, lived a lot, forgave a lot, learned a lot...and let go of any lingering hurt feelings or anger I had had towards certain people..to the point where none of it mattered at all anymore. I love this place for what it is and I'm currently glad to be back posting here and had missed a good deal of people that I'm very grateful to be in contact with again now... but those four years were also four of the best years of my life. (regardless of the lows that came with the highs and neutrals)... in any case, my point is, if I ever feel this place is putting too much of a damper on my spirit, I will, once again, just move on elsewhere and do other things for an undetermined amount of time and it will be no big deal. Come and go as you please and do what's right for yourself.
    I actually think not posting here now and then is generally a very good thing, espiecially if you are that bothered that you are trying to get banned because you are so sick of things.. that would mean you are letting people and things here effect you way too much and that is not what is good for you. I wish you the best no matter what!! :)

I like the small gauged ears on guys too. And yea, my mom, who I lived with growing up, was very conservative in things such as tats and piercings. By the time I was 18 I had gotten my tongue pierced (kept that in til my first time in a holding cell, many, many, years later..), my eyebrow pierced (with a safety pin and ice in study hall)...and not much later than that, had gotten both nipples pierced. (THOSE I only had for about a month before that first time in a holding cell and couldn't get them back in! arrrgh. all that pain for nothing. and YES! it IS painful, lolz.)- btw THAT was almost 10 yrs ago and I still have scar tissue from the incision point.
    Septic piercings... I think look good in a lot of people... it depends. A lot of the girls had them in jail... on their faces and collar bones, mostly I believe ... small ones and in general, I thought most of them looked good so I say, go for it! It seems like your thing and you'd look good with something like that done. :D
    I don't want any more piercings myself... for me I think I just kinda outgrew it.. (and have turned very boring.... heh, if you believe that I have a bridge...)... tats- on the other hand, I have none of... but I've been planning to get my first one, on my right hand ...diagonal cursive writing from bottom to top (back) of hand with the name "Cason" ... in blue and green writing with small blue and green stars surrounding it (about 4-5 stars total)... I am really excited about going to get this.

Indeed. THAT would be the way to go if that is the plan.

I think a lot of people use Balbus for that. Just sayin. ;)

Oh man. I'm NOT laughing. ;)