Depressed

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by hiro, Jan 10, 2005.

1. hiro

hiro pursue it

I have lately been real down. I feel like this burden to my parents and Ben. Ben drives me everywhere since I have no car and is so nice to me about everything and always has so much patience. My parents are buying me a newer used car and paying for school books. I just feel so useless and lazy. I try to be hard working at home but in the end it doesn't seem to matter. I feel just depressed.

Any ideas on how I can let these people truly know I am grateful without saying thank you again... they are getting tired of hearing it.

2. Children of Bodom

Children of Bodom Senior Member

When you get the car, run some errands for them or something or just do something nice. they'll understand

3. velvet

velvet Banned

*tickle*

don't be depressed. Seeing you happy and thriving is the best reward you can give them.. sitting there sulking isn't gonna help much.. tell them once in a while and stuff, give'm a hug and tell them you're gonna put them in a very nice eldery home once they get old :D

4. hiro

hiro pursue it

Thanks guys :)

5. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

just be extra sweet and loving. :) that's what im doing for dan.... and we've been getting along great lately. :)

im in the same boat as you though with the no car and having dan take me everywhere.... so i know how you feel. dont be sad though :) pretty please? ;)

6. hiro

hiro pursue it

I will try :D Thanks Trish :D

7. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

hiro maybe go outta your way a night a week or every other,,, to make a special dinner for all,,,, that is,,,, iffin ya can cook;) , anything little n cheap or free means alot more to ppl many a time than they let on that it does,,, just me two cents tho

8. hiro

hiro pursue it

I can't cook but I am going over to my parents to spend time with them.

9. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

i think these things work like a pay it forward. one day down the road someone will need ur help and u will be there for them just like someone was there for u. and im sure ur family know how greatful u are for there help dont let it get u down

10. hiro

hiro pursue it

Thanks guys for all the encouraging remarks.

11. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

Find some things that make you feel good. I like to write and sometimes build things. ;)

12. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i know exactly how you feel....my car just blew up on me today so now not only do i rely on my parents for a house for my daughter and i but also for transportation too....

they arent expecting anything from you though...they just want you to do good for yourself and i am sure that it isnt burdening them in the least....
    you could tell your mom you forgive her for lying to ya;) lol

13. hiro

hiro pursue it

Haha good one Marie.