Depressed, lonely, hopeless, and dying.

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by Cassandra66, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I back that,,,

2. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Member

I love feminine guys, especially transgender ones. I've always gotten along better with women in the past too....so you're wrong on both accounts.

3. Sallysmart

Don't argue with the monkey,,, he just wanted to yank the chain.

Let's get out of this thread and play a new field, lots to say in many places on this funky site.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Grrr, or met her type 100 times before

5. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

Hey, I live with clinical depression, major anxiety, and OCD (I never thought I'd live as long as I have).

What has saved me is a really good friend (my family and so-called friends from my youth have all decided I'm a lost cause).

Also, writing is a life saver: poetry, a journal, even posting something on Hip Forums. :)

The most important thing is to understand that you are not alone. We all need some kind of connection to another person.

When I first began seeing a therapist (many moons ago) I asked him why I thought suicide was the only solution I could see to putting a stop to the never ending psychological pain and confusion?

His answer was that I was alone.

I did not get it then, but I do now.

Keep reaching out. Don't let your depression keep you isolated.

There are many really cool folks here willing to offer you help and friendship.

And you can consider me one. PM me if you ever feel the need. :)

QP

P.S. I am not a macho man (quite the opposite!). Most folks thought I was a girl - until I made it out of my confusing teen years...

6. Sallysmart

Ha ha,,, ;)

7. OddApple

OddApple Member

:)

8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

is that what turned you gay? :leaving:

9. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Member

Was this a female or male friend?

10. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi, Cassandra. I hope things get better for you soon. I don't think life is really very easy for anyone....but just keep your head high and your thoughts and concentration on a brighter future.

11. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Member

..kinda hard to do when you have no friends. I mean in real life. It seems like there's no point in trying to anymore, anywhere. I'm thinking about completely isolating myself. I've already become withdrawn..more than before.

A couple of weeks ago I cut myself...not deep enough...it was a test cut to see if I could do it....obviously I can so now it's just a matter of overcoming what little fear I have of dying.....unless something changes.

I was right when I said I wouldn't make friends here......no one has sent me a friend request....

12. OddApple

OddApple Member

You-need-to-get-psychiatric-help-now

That IS being a friend

13. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

That is true.

Also.... Cassandra- have you pm'd anyone on here or sent anyone a friend request? You can't always expect everyone to reach out to you if you don't approach people. I'm not saying that to be rude. You can pm me if you ever want to talk...

But yes, I agree w oddapple... if the things you're saying and talking about doing are serious, you need to call somebody-a suicide line, a counselor, somebody.
    Pm me if you want like I said.

14. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Member

People can't pm because of these fucking restricting about being a newbie. You probably couldn't reply even if I sent you one. That pisses me off.

15. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Member

I don't trust phsychiatrist anymore and the last time I called someone for help I was arrested because I reached for the policeman's gun...to shoot myself....and was takened to jail for one day and then put on probation for two years, and given a 30 day suspended sentence...I was drunk, but still. They claimed "disorderly conduct".

I will not be calling any kind of fucking hotline. That was my first time in jail...and it broke my trust in the police and now I don't like them....

16. Sallysmart

Hey Cassandra, what if I said this,,,

Put on some clothes, just to meet people and make good friends, that right there will help you some, then find nudists naturally along your way in life and enjoy their company too.
    The clothes off thing does make people a little edgy when they are not used to it but people do generally like to make friends.
    By all of what you said, you might not be the problem, it might be your need to be naked and a few pieces of clothing might change some of that,,, one or two good friends might make you feel a lot better about life, it's what you want, we know that so why not they a fashion change just to get some quality of life you are looking for?
    Head for the nudest beach for your fulfillment and hang out in the house naked as well but when the door bell rings slip something on and bets are people will hang around a lot longer. I know a few nuddies who answer their door with clothes on but they do like their nude time as well.
    Just a thought,,, because I would totally be your friend but I honestly couldn't hang out with you if you needed to be nude while I was there, nor would I hang with my friends if they needed to be nude while I was there but I have nothing against them having a nude need or that a couple of them are gay, in broken relationships, pot smokers,,, the only people I won't hang with is wife beaters, jerks, animal abusers, and criminals of most kinds because I have to keep my record squeaky clean because of what I do.
    I am not trying to change you but I am trying to open a door and hope you can make the friends you need, we can't be alone because of our desires, we might have to shift them some to broaden the spectrum, just for the sake of sanity. Life needs spice and friends bring that but we have to remember the majority might not be ready to see you naked,,, or me, or their neighbor,,, it's a private thing for most to unload their laundry so it would be hard for them to look at it too. Why not try that and see if it helps? You need people around you.

17. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Member

I see you've my other thread, lol...As I said over there I do put something on, usually just underwear, but that shouldn't be a problem. Seems like it is with certain people though. I blame certain religions for that...ahem...but anyways..I wouldn't have a problem putting on more clothing..particularily if I was going to someone's house.

I can't see that as entirely being the problem. Alot of people out there just want to take advantage, abuse, or ignore you because you're not like them. You should read my other thread "Want to know what I don't like?" in the whiners section.

18. Moonglow181

I will send you one right now....:)

19. Moonglow181

Well, I can't. You don't have that thing to ask on your page.....:confused:

Maybe that is why you have not gotten any requests.

Maybe you need more posts or something...I don't know.

20. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Member

Yep, looks like I have to get my post count up ~sighs~

Anyways, I'm feeling much better today..still alittle lonely but maybe I can meet someone on here when I can PM.