Depleted Uranium (Worthy of Protesting Against!)

Discussion in 'Protest' started by cozmo_g, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Pointbreak

Pointbreak Banned

I think you're wrong on this one Matthew. DU weapons are not like explosives that can be used for various purposes. They are essentially giant bullets and can be used only by weapons systems designed for them, e.g. the 120mm cannon on an M1A2 tank and the A-10's 30mm cannon. Unless the resistance is going to steal an M1A2 tank or somehow grab an A-10 from an airbase, DU ammunition is going to be completely useless to them. It is just a giant bullet, it doesn't explode.

However you were correct to point out that these stories about nuclear apocalypses from DU are complete lies.

2. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Well i stand corrected , mis-informed on that point. Thanks for clearing it up..

3. Trog131065

Trog131065 Member

Hi Are you george bushes personal brown noser, You seem to like to guy allot. I would like to plant my right boot between his legs then hand him to the Iraqies.

4. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

It sounds like taxrefund90 does not like him actualy

'no matter how much i dislike him'

Many people that dislike Bush dislike the Hitler comparison..

http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113572

5. taxrefund90

taxrefund90 Member

hand who to the iraqis, me or bush?

i really don't like him, really i don't. but i don't feel he is comparable to one of the worst human beings ever.