Denver voted to decriminalize magic mushrooms

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by drumminmama, May 9, 2019.

1. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

But no, mushrooms don't heal broken shoulders.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

sadly I dont believe in the mushroom healing shit. maybe to some there is a breakthrough of awareness.. really its more about what the person believes in themselves. like addiction, cant change an addict that wont change themselves.

micro dosing may have similar effects to anti-depressants and thats about all I thinks.

3. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Micro dosing and marijuana both appear to affect the stochastic processing in the brain, with long term use causing physiological changes. Whether they produce a cure or not could easily depend on the individual, but miracle cures are not what mother nature specializes in.

Orison likes this.
  4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I heard something on the radio, seemingly unrelated to mushrooms, but more about healing. They were carrying on for some time about how patients were able to overcome chronic pain conditions with placebos and sugar pills. I found that very hard to believe, but what they were getting at is healing can be very psychological. When you think you're being treated, sometimes it's enough.

With mushrooms, I've taken them a whole bunch as I had access for selling them. I found that they can definitely force some conclusions, in that way I think they probably will work for many people. But only psychologically. I don't know if it will cure the common cold...

5. wooleeheron

Unless the mind is healed, the body will never heal.

soulcompromise likes this.
  6. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I hear it does wonders for cluster headaches.

Tyrsonswood and wooleeheron like this.
  7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

how do you break a shoulder in the first place?

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I broke mine into 3 pieces. It's now held together by steel and nails.

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

and mushrooms?

but really, how did that happen? if you don't mind sharing.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Mushrooms didn't heal me. :p

I fell off my horse training for equestrian. I'd always ridden hard and fast but never really OVER obstacles. So I tried and she jumped high and threw me a little. I didn't know how to react so I kind of threw myself off, hit the ground hard, got up said I was okay I'm just winded. Sat down. Tried to get up and my whole right side collapsed. 3 breaks in my right should, 4 broke ribs, elbow and wrist broken. :(

11. wooleeheron

It involves using plastic sheets, Wesson oil, and gerbils.

12. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

7BC1CA2B-65AF-49BA-875A-4C99930A94AE.jpeg

This is my foot next to the largest amanita I’ve ever seen

I don’t recommend tripping on amanitas though. I just felt light headed and sick with very little psychedelic results. Stick with psilocybin

Orison, Driftrue and lode like this.
  13. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I would like to see them sold in shops like Amsterdam had for a while. But that is not what is happening now.

More like a strong Democratic party in the major cities and strong Republication in farm towns.
    Which upsets the farm towns since there are many but they never have the numbers to win anything. It's not really about personal rights as much as effective use of tax dollars. I don't see much Libertarian presence here. It's just a ring wing with drugs and the right wing people here still feel pot has ruined our tourism. Who wants to ski AND smoke right? Snowboarders don't like weed.:sweatsmile:

Only 50 people or so are are arrested each year in Denver for mushrooms. I guess either people don't use them or they don't get caught.

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_