Dennis Kucinich!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by luckyalder, May 11, 2004.

1. luckyalder

luckyalder Member

What an awesome guy. Id like to hang out with him.

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Didn't he have a Win A Date with K Dawg thing a while ago???? Why didn't you sign up? He looks easy....

3. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Kucinich is cool.

4. psychedelic_unclesam

psychedelic_unclesam Member

Kucinich is the only reason im voting.

5. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

I like Kucinich a lot more than Kerry.

6. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

I'm voting for him

7. Applespark

Notice how his head is cut off the picture. Tipical and point proven in this picture.
    [​IMG]

8. Jozak

Jozak Member

How do you get pics in your sigs!? I tried the and it doesnt work!

9. ImmortalDissident

ImmortalDissident Senior Member

Though Kucinich will not be winning this election (I think that is apparent), I have strong hopes that next term he will run again and be granted a fair amount of media coverage unlike this year. The only reason I knew who he was is becasue I love watching the Democratic debates, but I knew who he was even before my mom, or anyone else I knew. In fact, so many people still don't know who he is and it's sickening. He is absolutely the best candidate for president we've seen in a long time. I will still be voting for Kerry.

10. Applespark

in your user cp when you can edit your signature there is a picture of a mountain and some sky like a little button you click on that and it gives you a space that you can pop in the url then you just tell it ok and it pops into your signature and you save your changes

11. psychedelic_unclesam

Your an idiot.

I'm normally a nice guy, but come on!

12. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

He's very small

13. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

I voted third party once. I was 18 and thought I was making some kind of "statement." BULLSHIT. All that happened was that Ronald Reagan got into office, and I later (when I matured) felt responsible.

Don't waste your vote. Every vote that isn't Kerry is a vote for Bush......Don't end up 42 years old and still regretting your silly, teenage rebellious action about SUCH an important election.

14. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i hope he runs next term...i will be old enough to vote for him then..and maybe the world will be in better shape by then too...i really like his ideas...and if he dose run next term i hop he dose a better job of getting his name out ther...i guess he will need our support(ide give him a buck or two;) )

pluse...he would try to get hemp production leagal in the us...which i think is a GREAT idea...we need hemp!!!...and it would greatly lower the price of it

15. Incubus

Incubus Banned

That dude aint gunu win ur all dreamin

16. psychedelic_unclesam

Kucinich is running as a democrat.

17. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Not for long. Although I do think the man would have the sense to NOT run third party. Kuninich is a very intelligent man. I would hope he tells his followers to vote for Kerry at the Convention. He doesn't have a chance. Don't waste your vote, he aint gonna get the nomination. If he runs 3rd Party, (which I hope he doesn't) he will just be an other spoiler like Nader.

18. robrg1836

robrg1836 Guest

Great thread... Keep um comin'

19. themnax

themnax Senior Member

neither is ron paul nor one buck huck. but gimmi a break. the kind of world i'd rather live in is the kind of world i'd rather live in. regardless.

and diversity IS the nature of reality. and aggressiveness and evil ARE one and the same. and every excuse for denying that they are, is the same lie. just with different words for it.