Denial

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Hopeless1, May 1, 2020.

1. Hopeless1

Hopeless1 Members

I'm like really sure I'm gay. But a part of me is still convincing myself that I'm not. It's just a phase.

I feel like I'm in denial. Any tips?

2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

If you are genuinely gay, you will feel BOTH a mental and physical attraction towards other woman,
    Most people do not think that a friendship makes them gay, but many people who become infatuated with another womans body ask themselves the question that is puzzling you at the moment.
    Think about what I have said, ask yourself about how you would feel about everyday life with a female partner and you should soon find the answer.
    Sometimes it can be a very fine line and can be affected simply by you not having found true compatibility with a member of the opposite sex.

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm a cisgender heterosexual male. lol

That said, I will give you my only advice. :) That decision will effect other people in your life too. Maybe you should ask them how they feel.

4. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

Investigate. What evidence are you responding to when you feel like you are gay? And what are you responding to when you feel that you are not? If what is telling you that you are not is fear or habit, it’s most likely wrong.

soulcompromise likes this.