Dems need to smarten up

Discussion in 'Politics' started by black cat woman, Dec 7, 2017.

1. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

It'll have to do, Rj. :)

Sorry to say, but let's put the past behind us and not do it again going forward.

rjhangover likes this.
  2. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName Members

+1,000 thumbs up!!

3. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Yes, wearing makeup should be outlawed.
    Not to mention provocative clothes.

[​IMG]
    Down with the harlots!​

ZenKarma and Meliai like this.
  4. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Weird how she actually resembles Elizabeth Moss!

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I just cant even.

Stupid millennial phrase I avoid usually, but I literally cant even right now

So now if a woman wears makeup she's just trying to use her sexuality to pull one over on men?

Facepalm.

I wonder about any guy who actually thinks that way. What kind of things has he tried on a woman because he was able to justify it to himself?

Shes wearing makeup she was just asking to be grabbed by the pussy!!

ZenKarma likes this.
  6. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Lol, this picture reminded me of something my grandmother told me a long time ago. Apparently when she reached 'sparking age' (probably about 13 back then, but she didn't specify) she raised the hem of one of her dresses to above her ankles about halfway to her knees. I guess her mom went ape shit and wouldn't let her wear it.

7. GeorgeJetStoned

Makeup is an odd thing. For a long time both genders used it. Then it became primarily the realm of women. It's one of those weird humanisms that divides us from the rest of the mammals. The only analog I see these days for both genders is tattoos. Even then there's a gender divide.

But there's something to be considered with regard to our evolution and genders. First of all, we are still thinking with ancient brains designed for survival in the wild. We have allowed our clever "technology" to fool us into thinking we are a substantially advanced species, as if we are "special" in the realm of life.

The reality is that we are just another collection of cells. This is why I personally think that all this talk of "gender fluidity", while uniquely human, is a prime example of how we fool ourselves yet again.

Consider breasts. I have absolutely no idea why I adore them. It makes no sense from a biological perspective. And yet, when I see exposed cleavage at work, I am mesmerized for reasons I can't explain. If I expressed this sensation today, I'd be derided as some kind of pervert. And yet, the reaction is weirdly natural to me.

As far as the "grab their pussy" thing goes, consider that he was talking about women who were basically prostitutes. An unpopular notion even today, but a reality that has haunted people for thousands of years. So too has slavery, cannibalism and aborting pregnancies. Trying to polarize these things into silos of "right" and "wrong" will surely drive us all mad in the end.

8. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I am a make-up-wearing feminist.

I like that that scares "men"

ZenKarma and Meliai like this.
  9. MeAgain

[​IMG]

Meliai likes this.
  10. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hmmm. I didn't know that the contestants in his pageants were prostitutes. Learn something every day.

Meliai likes this.
  11. GeorgeJetStoned

I'd say the same thing if it were men up on stage showing off their wares for cash and prizes.

12. MeAgain

They do.
    [​IMG]

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Grab 'em by the balls

14. Noserider

Gross...

15. GeorgeJetStoned

Bingo, just look at those Ho bags.

16. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Confirmation of my point...thanks. Here's your hero......

Lilith is the most notorious demon in Jewish tradition. In some sources, she is conceived of as the original woman, created even before Eve, and she is often presented as a thief of newborn infants. Lilith means “the night,” and she embodies the emotional and spiritual aspects of darkness: terror, sensuality, and unbridled freedom. More recently, she has come to represent the freedom of feminist women who no longer want to be “good girls.”
    Lilith, Lady Flying in Darkness | My Jewish Learning

17. Noserider

Triggered!!

Anyway, you got my hero wrong: kathleen hanna - Google Search

18. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

It's obvious Hanna is a product of Lilith...same same. Eventually it will be clear that feminism has been sexually abusing men since Lilith to advance their desire for power. No different than evangelicals that try to push their ideology on others for power.

19. Kerri

Kerri Members

In terms of the OP - Franken’s crimes are absolutely not equal in severity to many of the others floating around - but to priorities a political strategy over the victims experiences is to perpetuate the culture that created the environments where harassing behavior was condoned. For that reason I think he needed to go.

20. MeAgain

Franken was not convicted of any crimes.