Demeber 21, 2012 WORLD END

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by AestheticNugs, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Bl4ck3n3D

Bl4ck3n3D Member

Why point out that your wrong when you so blatently show it yourself?

I can see you're pretty mature.

2. Bl4ck3n3D

Bl4ck3n3D Member

Once again, where is the logic in this? Spiritual development does not = military development.

3. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

I just find it ironic that they could predict the end of the entire world, yet didn't even predict their own demise.

4. Bl4ck3n3D

Bl4ck3n3D Member

Once again, it's not the end of the world, and it was never meant to predict the end. These are errors caused by humans alive today.

You are thinking of 2012 in the wrong manner.

5. yyyesiam2

yyyesiam2 Senior Member

perhaps the ancients that created the calendar were not the same people inhabiting the area when the europeans came around. maybe, like blackened said, they weren't too worried about death. maybe they did predict it and accepted it.

6. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

Because some people are superstitious morons and believe almost anything.
    Sad but true I'm afraid.

7. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

well the title of this thread is "Demeber 21, 2012 WORLD END"

maybe I assumed too much?

8. GreenQueen87

GreenQueen87 Member

I don't believe in any of that. All a prediction is is a guess. It's silly how so many people take predictions to be anything more than that.

9. Bl4ck3n3D

Bl4ck3n3D Member

We, as humans, have escaped doomsday, everyday we live should be a celebration, NO ONE, and I mean no one, ever thought we'd be here now. Every prohpet and seer saw our demise, but we changed it, humans as a whole, decided our fate.

We now have absolute control over our lives and future, we are in control. We have the chance to prove our selves as a civilization, we have the chance to make this world paradise. No seer or prophet ever forsaw this coming. We've basically done the impossible.

We've changed 2012 from being the end times, to a time of great enlightenment and evolution.

Be proud.

10. yyyesiam2

yyyesiam2 Senior Member

many of the things taking place today have been predicted. i still agree that this can be a time of positive change.

11. Bl4ck3n3D

Bl4ck3n3D Member

When the mayan's calculated 2012, it was not the an "end of the world prediction". All it is a planet wide shift in energy. Nothing less, nothing more.

Take what you will from it.

12. yyyesiam2

yyyesiam2 Senior Member

i'm just saying, i don't think there's any proof we've escaped anything. all of our problems and potential for greatness are still here. my point was also that some ancient prophets seemed to have known what they were talking about. i don't feel there is much of evidence of many of them saying that we were doomed. cataclysmic events, explosions, wars, etc. have been predicted by many people from many different areas of the globe and they are taking place right now, whether in our backyards or not. i personally feel that we have a chance to move forward in the years to come. i feel that perhaps the reason so many people from different places and eras focused on the events taking place now is that this is a very important time. a time of great change. i'm happy about that, because i don't feel that we are living naturally. if it takes an apocalypse to wake us up to that fact, so be it. i plan on playing my part as best as i can. this is my story and your's is your's. we all die.

13. Bl4ck3n3D

Bl4ck3n3D Member

We made it a time of great change, we've already escaped armageddon. What you see happening now is just the rough edges. What could of turned into the end of the world. That's not happening now.

No one ever thought we'd do it.

14. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Well I sort of hope it does...

Then I can see my dog. And no I'm not saying there is a heaven, I just believe when you die you get to meet the people that you met throughout your life.

15. Passionate1

Passionate1 Member

well The Mayan People had Perdicted alot of things that have come to pass and with now atmospheric conditions being the way they are(as they Perdicted) they may have this 12.12.12 shit in the bag just wait and find out I just have this to say be with someone you love on that day................................... I have never been one for the whole end of the world BS that comes with religions but I do know in my heart of hearts that it will not be a day that we will come to forget......

16. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

it's 12-21-2012. don't want you getting into your bomb shelter a week early, ya know?
    remember, remember, the 21st of... demeber??

17. Passionate1

Passionate1 Member

shit a week chould do half thses ppl some good

18. J311Mann

J311Mann Member

Hey bud, i hate to burst your bubble but armageddon was just a movie.. bruce willis is not an astronaut. or a drill team or w/e.

19. Bl4ck3n3D

Bl4ck3n3D Member

Too bad I wasn't speaking of the movie.

20. J311Mann

J311Mann Member

i know i just tried to throw in a funny man. just trying to ease up this whole world ending convo.