Demeber 21, 2012 WORLD END

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by AestheticNugs, Nov 2, 2007.

1. yyyesiam2

yyyesiam2 Senior Member

let there be love

2. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

2012 will be the year people catch on and realize that basing our economy on sustainable resources instead of exhaustible ones like petroleum will end war and poverty and save civilization

3. yyyesiam2

yyyesiam2 Senior Member

do you know anyone who hasn't caught on to that? yet it still goes on....

4. zilla939

saving civilization isn't a spectator sport.

5. Maitreya

Maitreya Member

Absolutely. Its all about resources, human and raw resources. We are in an isolated system with limited resources. We need to be careful not to exstinguish those resources over war, capitalism, and entertainment. Gluttony will truly shows its face. Humans WILL evolve, or they will die.

6. zilla939

yeah, and i'm all for kicking the dolphin's asses in the war of the worlds.

7. yyyesiam2

yyyesiam2 Senior Member

8. sexual_pervert

sexual_pervert Member

it's funny how ppl always come up with new end of the world days ... then when the day comes and nothing happens some other bullshit is pulled out and they make a new date hehe

9. Bl4ck3n3D

Bl4ck3n3D Member

2012 isn't a new end date, it is probably the oldest.

10. zilla939

the mayans weren't making that shit up, either. they had deep knowledge of the workings of the universe unfathomable to us.

11. Bl4ck3n3D

Bl4ck3n3D Member

Yeah, they're not wrong, they're dead accurate. What do you think the pyramids are for?

Everything has been encoded, only now is the knowledge being let out. Has anyone else noticed the difference since the spring equinox? The great pyramid of giza lined up with the orion constellation. Things have been set in motion.

12. wordman

wordman Member

Of course we deserve it.
    I haven't seen anything mentioning a destructive catachlysm in 2012 (except maybe on the "history" channel) but there is much written about a transformation, the fulfillment of our evolutionary destiny or the rejoining with "The Source". I think that whatever happens will be more spiritual than physical, although it may change the way we view the physical world. I am actually excited to have been born in the generation that will see it. whatever "it" may be.

13. sodabandito

sodabandito Member

Look it up...all of it. 2012...Planet X....just google it, you tube it and see whats ou there and decide for yourself...It might be bullshit, but I'd hate to be sittin here 4 years from now and find out too late....I don't know what I believe, but I can't just ignore it all. JUST LOOK IT UP!!

Thanx

14. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

kinda like when they sacrificed virgins to ensure that the sun would rise the next day?

15. Dancing_Sun

Dancing_Sun Member

My girlfriend made me aware of this and I couldn't believe how much information came up when i googled 2012. Im glad that others are so aware. Some of the info sounds quite scary but them it cab also be a truly awakening event. I can't believe december 21 2012, that is not very far away. I feel i have to prepare my spirit and be ready for this in a spiritual way

16. Bl4ck3n3D

Bl4ck3n3D Member

That argument can't hold up, seriously, how are people still using it?

17. i_was_in_shroom_land

i_was_in_shroom_land Shroomier than you!

why can't people stop declaring the end of the world! fuck.. they do it every few years...
    2012 is nottt gonna be the end of the world.

18. Bl4ck3n3D

Bl4ck3n3D Member

I have already gone over this.

The mayan's knew their shit, it's not a new "date", they never declared an end to the world.

It is transformation, an end of one cycle and the beginning of the next.

The pyramids are all synchronized with this, as you can tell by the great pyramid lining up with the constellation of Orion on the spring equinox this year.

19. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

so they could tell you when the world was gonna end, but yet they couldn't stop the europeans from wiping them out?

20. Smoking420Buddha

Smoking420Buddha Member

idk if its just me but this seems like the stupidest idea ive ever herd because the world is always spinning so that means if it aligns with the milky way it'll only change our light for a little, just entill it moves past the milky way. I think your all just either really scared, Smoked way 2 much pot, are just fucking dumb, or FULL OF SHIT! i really dont know though so please tell me why im wrong it should amuse me.