Delta Waves - Sleep Hypnosis + All 9 Solfeggio Frequencies At Once (Isochronic Tones) = Sleep Aid

Discussion in 'Music' started by Flexibility, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Flexibility

Flexibility Members

Hello to YOU reading this. <3
    I want to share some love and positivity today!
    I am really passionate about sound healing world and natural frequency tones. Once i really saw that i can literally feel like a GOD and boost my sensory perceptions by just listening and meditating to some music, i wanted to share that with other people. I wanted people to know THERE IS MORE in this life. You can use sound healing into your advantage and improve various aspects of your life!

This is the 8D meditation soundtrack which features all 9 ancient solfeggio frequencies at once in form of isochronic tones which are the most powerful brain entrainment sound technique according to science and my personal experience!

█ Advanced 8D Ambisonic Audio █
    ❯ This Modulation Optimizes your Brain as a Sound Receptor by moving the sound
    in 360 degrees Around Your Head.
    ❯ Many Sound Layers have Different/Seperate Movement routes in order to stimulate many different Brain Areas at Once.
    ❯ Ambisonic audio is also called "The 8D Audio".

█ Delta Waves Isochronic Tones █
    ❯ Anti-aging. Reduces amount of cortisol, a hormone associated with stress & aging. Increases the levels of DHEA (anti-aging) & melantonin.
    ❯ Delta acts as a form of radar – seeking out information – reaching out to understand on the deepest unconscious level things that we can't understand through thought process. Provides intuition, empathetic attunement & instinctual insight.
    ❯ 3.5Hz - Feeling of unity with everything, accelerated language retention; enhancement of receptivity.

████████████████
    BENEFITS and EFFECTS
    ████████████████
    ██ Research and Studies on Sound Healing, Meditation, Brain Waves & MORE:
    ██ FREKVENCIJA - Research & Studies - Pastebin.com