delta 8

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by legalize_the_plant003, Mar 14, 2023.

1. legalize_the_plant003

legalize_the_plant003 Members

unfortunately I have to vape delta 8 because I live in a state where cannabis is illegal. Its not bad, but its not marijuana. Does anyone else have to do delta 8?

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I was using Delta 8 until I found out about high THC-a flower... The "2018 Farm Bill" has a loophole.

3. legalize_the_plant003

legalize_the_plant003 Members

Thank you for that info. I just looked into thc-a flower and bought some pre-rolls. Hopefully its stronger than thc-o.

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

THC-a flower is weed...

Pre rolls may not be as strong as getting buds and rolling your own. A lot of pre rolls have more trim and leaf involved that wouldn't be there if you get straight up flower and rolled your own.

5. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

The farm bill has a bunch of loop holes afforded that many states failed to realize with passage of cannabis laws. I was in a convenience store the other day and got to looking at the display of vaping products. THCo, THCp, HHC, Delta 8, Delta 9, CBD, Sativa, Indica, Blended, and a bunch more combinations I can't remember. Not that I would buy from a convenience store but all legal highs to be gotten. Makes me wonder if a precedent has been set for the legalization of recreational marijuana.

I do legally. Where I'm at it's legal but actual weed is not. So I do both, recreational weed gotten in a legal area from a dispensary or a D8 derivative such a THCo or HHC. I only use edibles but the D8 edibles do the trick. I get a nice high from them as I do from marijuana edibles. it takes longer than vaping or smoke but I don't like the irritation in my throat from the vapor.