Delsym for Robo-tripping

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Loki557, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Loki557

Loki557 Member

I am not sure if it is okay it says it has DXM but is some slow release variant of it so I dont know if it will work or even be safe.

2. McCheese

McCheese Member

It should be fine as long the only active ingredient is DXM. I would use gelcaps for easier use and dosing tho.

3. Loki557

Loki557 Member

I would too but my friend who is getting the stuff from the store insisted that we dont use gelcaps for some retarded reason and I happened to have some delsym so I guess I will bring that over too if it is safe.

4. Hesh

Hesh Member

he probably knows the gelcaps take some time to come on because they need to dissolve... the gelcaps contain only dxm and its easier to drop. its better to take these instead of drinking all that syrup ur system will have to digest. sounds to me like ur knew at this?

5. Loki557

Loki557 Member

We are both pretty new to this we both only did it once because there is currently a weed shortage in my area due to a dealer that keeps holding out on people(He screwed us and about 50 other people for spring break). I don't know why he won't get the gelcaps though , he says something like taking the pills doesn't seem right or something like that, it is pretty dumb. The only reason I am asking about the Delsym because I have it and planning on bringing it over so we have more DXM.

6. rc_headache28

rc_headache28 Member

delsym tastes like booty chatter. I used to hate drinking it when I was younger. GO get yourself some extra strengh robotussim. With only dxm in it.

7. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

delsym works fine but if i rember right it takes a while to come on, like 2 hours? i may be confusing it with something else though.

8. Adamist

Adamist Member

I thought it was spelled Deslym?

Anyways, yeah I tried it way back in the day and you gotta be careful cuz it's time-released,
    so don't go chugging another bottle cuz you don't feel anything for the first half hour..

Sippin on sum sizzzzurrrrp,
    sip sippin on some siP!

9. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Delsym does take awhile to come on. At least 2 hours. I only tried it once. It's DXM Polistirex.

10. Loki557

Loki557 Member

Well we went through with it and he managed to get some Robotussin to go with the delsym and it worked amzingly, First the robotussin kicked in and when we were enjoying ourselves the delsym hit us and we went crazy we also went to the fair in town at night and went on a bunch or rides till my friend proceeded to puke on one, then we went to my house and feel asleep.

11. Gsmall

Gsmall Member

zicam and delysum are good delysums good because it has so much dxm in it 888 for small and 900-1200 for the big bottle i could chug 3 of those and trip balls