deja vu trips?

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by windcriesmary, May 12, 2007.

1. windcriesmary

windcriesmary Member

ive smoked saliva a couple of times and every single time i do it i get the same trip out of it. same visuals, with minor changes, and the same thought process, most of which involve being on the 'edge' of something. is this common? will my trips eventually change?

2. Pepopstico

Pepopstico Member

happens to me too. my first several trips were different but since then there's a lot of similarity. it's more noticable if I hit Salvia too frequently or if my dose isn't big enough, like I have to make room for new experiences. and it does eventually change like a gradual evolution, though some parts are always there. if you feel on the edge of something you may be repeating the experience because you haven't completed it yet.
    I posted about this topic on a different forum and most peoeple claimed to have a different experiencve every time. looks like we're in the minority.

3. psyche23ca

psyche23ca Member

i always feel at the edge of something on every salvia trip i have whether 5x or 10x havnet tried the 20x yet . but im workin my way up gonna get comfy in 10x for awhile before i jump to 20x im gonna climb the ladder slow. i really wish i could track down some leave so i could try the quid method.

-hippi

4. dacre4

dacre4 Member

what do you mean deja vu? of course you get deja vu its the same drug that you are doing over again of course ur gonna feel the same thing.

When i have a higher dose, my imagination comes up with something new every time. So if it seems repetitive than just smoke more at once and you will see new things i guarantee it.

5. windcriesmary

windcriesmary Member

well obviously i feel the similar when tripping out, the same way i do with weed or when i trip mushrooms, i can tell the difference between those. and even mushrooms trips are new and original every time. but i thought it was strange that the same exact thing was reoccuring in my brain, theres probably some significance to feeling like im on the edge of something big? ill try again tonight and let you know what i learned.

6. flameintoabyss

flameintoabyss Member

i know just how you feel.. its not like, oh man im high on salvia again, its like that feeling when u feel like the exact same thing had happend to u once before is happening right now... i believe that i sort of bring that feeling on to myself because i usually trip in my bed alone right before i go to bed and a lot of the time during intense trips i feel that every part of my life in the time between my trips is on repeat and that this moment is what life is supposed to amount to.. salvia trips are impossible to describe but i strongly believe that it not not as much of a drug as it is a force.. it is one of the most important things in life, i sound crazy but i know it

7. Hamfoot

Hamfoot Member

has the setting been the same every time?

8. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

break on through to the other side

9. Dark||Nomad

Dark||Nomad Member

When I first read this I thought you meant that you had deja vu when you met lady salvia.

I always did when I visited her.

10. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

I've had some "deja-vu trips" before.

Everytime I used to smoke 20X in my room, I would exhale the hit, and then I'd immediately be full-blown tripping that very instant. I would always hear this lady in a very monotone, always-the-same type of voice saying "what are you doing?" in my left ear. Every time I would trip, and attempt something that requires movement, sometimes as simple as taking a step, I would hear this lady saying "what are you doing?" in a very creepy voice, always the exact same as the previous time I had heard it.

And I would also always see strips of wood with nails sticking out peeling off the walls in my room, and sometimes getting slapped against my skin as if I was being nailed into the wall... Very, very strange feeling and whenever the trip would wear off I would sit there, stunned at what had just happened.

A change of setting inevitably changed these trips before I could delve much deeper into them. I haven't yet attempted another trip in my room.

11. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

While there was this testing being done, one of the main things were seeing people or things in past events. I haven't felt this unless it is a salvia entity with a well-known personality to me that I am thinking of at the time! Shine on your crazy diamond! :)

12. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

I always feel like something is trying to show me something but I don't do it much so it's probably just cause it's all new to me...

~Dub