Defend Iran from American Imperialism!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by WolfLarsen, Feb 21, 2012.

1. storch

storch banned

QUOTE: "I don't believe we gave them to him,you do . It was horseshit back then and it's horseshit now . And they never destroyed anything . So where the hell is the smoking gun ? Oh I know I know it's hidden in Syria now , right ? BULLSHIT !"

What did you mean by this?

2. papa wolf

papa wolf Member

p.m. me

3. Scorpio Kenny

Scorpio Kenny Church of the Good Earth - ArchBishop

And they all lived happily ever after.

Within 5 years, Iran had constructed 1,000 nuclear I.C.B.M.s that were fully capable of reaching anyplace in the U.S. Within that time period The Republic of Iran and Israel became the strongest of friends and allies. Innocently enough Iran decided to not use these weapons that they had spent trillions on. The U.S. price of gas fell to $2.28 per gallon, which led to the breakup of O.P.E.C., and the U.S. and Iran became the closest of friends.

And they all lived happily ever after.

:smile:

4. cinnamond

cinnamond Member

If you were Mr Afterdinnerjacket what would you do when threatened by the US/Israel, get a nuke? Then they will think twice about invading your country to steal your oil. It makes perfect sense.

Mr A has gone one better, he supplies China, India and Russia with oil, what are they going to do if their oil supplies and subsequently their economies are threatened? Well China have a real need for oil and they are sure as hell not afraid of the US. They kicked the US out of Vietnam, when they were relatively powerless, now they have real muscle, weapons and 1.2 billion little helpers.

These dictators are not suicide bombers, they get others to do that for them, they preserve their positions at all cost. Mr A will do the same with his nuke as everyone else, keep it up his sleeve. He knows that if he uses it he is dead!!!!!

He also knows that if his country is invaded like Iraq he is dead!!!!

So we in the west made his mind up for him.

5. Scorpio Kenny

"These dictators are not suicide bombers, they get others to do that for them, they preserve their positions at all cost. Mr A will do the same with his nuke as everyone else, keep it up his sleeve. He knows that if he uses it he is dead!!!!!"

That right. He'll just give the nuke to another suicide bomber from some other nation than his nation and give them the money and means to get to New York. Then the U.S. can't point the blame at his nation and retaliate.

"Mr A has gone one better…"

6. storch

storch banned

And yet you believe that the U.S.'s habit of lavishing the Israeli regime with all the weapons in the world is a good thing, despite the fact that it steals other peoples land, bulldozes down the houses of palestinians, contiues building illegal settlements, breaks cease fires, has been condemned at the UNSC by the whole world on many occasions--except the U.S.--and will not allow inspectors into its nuclear facilities.

Please share your thoughts on that.

Obama declared that the situation in Gaza is intolerable. Still he refuses to do anything about it because of the U.S.'s unshakable support for Israel. Why are you OK with the U.S.'s support of a known terrorist?

7. storch

storch banned

PW,

Why?

8. Scorpio Kenny

storck,,

palestinians should be capitalized.

9. Scorpio Kenny

I previously stated that I'm pro Palestinian.

10. Scorpio Kenny

The whole discussion regarding Palestine and Israel seems way off topic.

I thought this was all about the U.S. and Iran and their nukes and suicide bombers with those nukes nuking the U.S.

11. storch

storch banned

QUOTE: "I thought this was all about the U.S. and Iran and their nukes and suicide bombers with those nukes nuking the U.S."

The problem with your statement is that you didn't place a comma after U.S., which makes it sound like you're talking about both the U.S.'s and Iran's nukes.

The problem with your third to last post is that it makes you look desperate to catch me. It makes you look petty! It makes you look like a loser throwing stones while lying on your back.

Have you run out of valid points? Not that you've made any valid points, except, of course, the point that you've made no valid points.

Chear up.

12. storch

storch banned

The second to last word in my post was for you. I hate to see people go hungry--even trolls.

13. storch

storch banned

Why are you OK with the U.S.'s support of a known terrorist?

I couldn't help but notice that you didn't aswer the question. I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part. I'll give you a second chance. Go ahead.

14. storch

storch banned

By the way, I don't think I've wandered off topic at all. You expressed disapproval of one country arming terrorists with weapons, yet you have nothing to say about the U.S. being involved in the same activity.

If we're going to continue this discussion, you're going to have to explain your reasoning when it comes to this seemingly contradictory position.

15. Scorpio Kenny

I don't have to do anything.

This thread is no longer about the topic. You can play all by yourself, now.

Farewell. :sunny:

16. storch

storch banned

Defending Iran from the U.S. has much to do with exposing the hypocrisy of those who defend the righteousness of U.S. aggression. That is obvious.

I honestly thought that exposing your hypocritical stance on what constitutes a terrorist would show you the folly of your reasoning.

17. storch

storch banned

No matter. I'm off to my next adventure where, hopefully, there's bigger fish to fry. I now return you to your regularly-scheduled programming.

Good day.

18. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

19. storch

storch banned

I don't usually state the obvious, but those are really beautiful!

Thanks.

20. pnkelfntsonprade

pnkelfntsonprade Member

This forum sucks balls.