deepthroat?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Patrick, Apr 8, 2009.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh yeah, I've had a number of men request I lay in this position so they could see the bulge of their cock going down my throat. My regular man fucks my mouth in this position a lot and I enjoy feeling his balls slapping against my forehead.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  2. cohikr68

cohikr68 Members

Agree , for a full submissive experience laying head off edge of bed and being face fucked is great.... then having cum shot either in mouth or a facial to put an exclamation point on what a sub bitch I am

Poplo. and BigBlackSack01 like this.
  3. G. Adams

G. Adams Members

Yea. It's fun up side down being face fucked. Wife sat on my cock and video me getting fucked like that. It was hot. Very messy cum shot.

4. G. Adams

G. Adams Members

Do you still vist glory holes.

5. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I managed last nice to deep throat a 10" cock, think that's a record for me deep throating! Then he fucked me with it after his mate had losened me up with his thick 7".

Both bred me....was a good session with the two of them. But that didn't break my 11" fuck record of a few years back....hehe

Simon:)

RBecca likes this.
  6. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Been to glory holes............sort of scary I guess that's why I love them one never knows what to expect. ......

Nakednudist likes this.
  7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Never experienced a place with glory holes...I need to grab hold of his ass cheeks in order to suck him off properly.

Poplo. likes this.
  8. Beck46

Beck46 Members

deep throat always feels good.

9. joesquid

joesquid Senior Member

Love to deep throat. Haven't found one I couldn't handle yet.

Poplo. and LowHangers like this.
  10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I have the pleasure of a few I wasn't able to completely deepthroat but I did enjoy choking and gagging on it before sucking with the two-hand stroke. Those 10 inchers are a lot of fun to suck, stroke, and lick.

Poplo. and joesquid like this.
  11. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Just the thought of deepthroating a HUGE, thick cock really gets me HOT (I like to be on the giving end as well!)

I LOVE the idea of deepthroating a mule-hung older guy (60's/70's/80's) wearing a pinstriped business suit, and swallowing his huge executive fuckstick while I grab and squeeze his tight suited buns!

There is a certain older male celeb (now in his mid-70's) who really fits the above qualifications, and I'd love to have a dollar for every huge load I've shot thinking about swallowing every inch of his massive suited daddy-dong, while I slobber all over the front of his suit pants!

Damn, I'm HARD again.....(!!(

Regards,

John

RBecca likes this.
  12. Nakednudist

Nakednudist Members

Love cum!

Texasdude65 likes this.
  13. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

......just think of all that hot, nutritious protein ingested when a thick shaft is pumping out a hot, thick load of man-sauce......:D

Regards,

John

Poplo. and Nakednudist like this.
  14. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I can say that with recent practice I have managed to take some big cocks right down my gullet.....i seem to be getting pretty good with length but it is the thickest ones that i continually gag with.

So I have never yet repeated the time I threw up a whole meal over a guy's cock in Glasgow! The session came to an end!

I do like being face fucked tho, once the position and angle is right i love it when they squat over me and hold my forearms down and fuck my mouth....so hot as they build up to orgasm and flood my mouth ....slurp.

Simon :)

15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Practice makes perfect ..................

Nakednudist likes this.
  16. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Absolutley. Poppers also helps. Last week I was practicing on my 8” dildo and i took all of it and could probably have gone even further. Felt so hot.

17. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

Love the cock. But have terrible gag reflex. Would love to lose it and take a full throat fucking as long as he would pull out far enough to let me taste the cum

SpankedMale64 likes this.
  18. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

I remember the glory holes years ago. They were everywhere. Bowling alleys, truck stops, etc. It was fun back then.

19. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

One can't do that in glory holes. You stick your cock in the hole and the other guy on the other side sucks your cock. You can't see him and he can't see you but your cock.................

SpankedMale64 and Texasdude65 like this.
  20. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

Yep. Sometimes you could see him before he sticks his cock through the hole. Then it's just his cock and your mouth.

Nakednudist and SpankedMale64 like this.