deepthroat?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Patrick, Apr 8, 2009.

1. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I was born without a gag reflex so i guess i was born to be bi

BoyToy69, Nakednudist and FWKbi like this.
  2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Got nicely throat-fucked last week - not so big, around 7 inches, but he came loads - pumping it down my throat - i had to swallow about three times; then within 5-10 mins I got him hard again and while sucking on his balls he brought himself off and fired over my face and down my throat again :))

Simon :)

Nakednudist, FWKbi and jsb like this.
  3. jsb

jsb Member

I wish I could deep throat but my gag reflex is super sensitive. I practice with my dildo hoping one day to master it. If the cock is 6 inches or shorter
    I can take it all but over 7 I start gagging.

4. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Best thing for enjoying sucking someone so deep inside your throat is poppers

Sissybrandy likes this.
  5. jsoze303

jsoze303 Members

Love to deep throat took some practice but its great when you get the hang of it.

6. Gdaddyv83

Gdaddyv83 Crossdressing cum whore

Yes Patrick.I love to deep throat. I've been sucking a guy with 8",I gagged at first, but now no problem.I also love it rough and Love when he grabs the back of my head and shoves it as far as he can and chums down my throat.I love to feel slutty.

Sissybrandy likes this.
  7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

As I became more experienced with sucking cocks I too found out I could deep throat some really big cocks. My wife and I have a friend with a nice 9" cock we suck together and his cock slides into my throat with ease as it's not real thick. However, I did hook up with a married guy some years back who had the sexiest cock I ever sucked and it was 10 1/2" and pretty thick. It took several attempts but I managed to get his entire cock down. He loved it as his wife could only take 1/2 of it. I also let him cum in my mouth and swallowed his cum which his wife didn't ever do. I regularly sucked him off once a week for almost a year until he moved away. He once stopped over after fucking his wife with her juices still on his cock...OMG that was a tasty blowjob to give.

Nakednudist and Sissybrandy like this.
  8. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

so hot as you feel him building up and reaching climax and pumping his warm cum down your throat.

love it :)
    simon

Nakednudist and LowHangers like this.
  9. NutsForBalls

NutsForBalls Newbie

I love love love being deep throat fucked. It is very fucking erotic. I love when the man/top puts his big hands on the back of my head and dominates the situation. There is a feeling of accomplishment taking the entire dick in my face. I think the largest dick I've ever deepthroated was about 10", but the man/top had my head hanging over the edge of the bed and he was pummeling my throat like it was a pussy!

Si69, Sissybrandy and LowHangers like this.
  10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

OMG, I love it when my boyfriend fucks my mouth/throat in that position. His entire 9 1/2" disappears as my throat bulges...he loves the feeling too. My wife is always amazed to see his cock go all the way down.

NaturalDreams likes this.
  11. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I've only sucked off one. A longtime friend . It happened back in October. He is average length when hard and thick with a fairly good-sized mushroom head. I was surprised that I was so comfortable with it and I was able to deepthroat him without issue

Sissybrandy and LowHangers like this.
  12. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I love deep throating. Especially when the guy holds your head. I love it.

Si69, FWKbi, Nakednudist and 2 others like this.
  13. Sissybrandy

Sissybrandy Members

Yes I love it when a guy will grab the back of your head and pump his cock down my throat.!Hot Hot Hot it turns me on so much being face fucked.I tell them to hold me all the way down when they cum ,making me swallow thier load.It’s the best

jsoze303, FWKbi, Si69 and 1 other person like this.
  14. Escierto

Escierto Members

I have a terrible gag reflex but one time when I was drunk, my girlfriend rammed her cock down my throat and I took her entire seven and a half inches. I just can’t manage it sober however.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

That's why I love being on the bottom (69) with my guy so he can face fuck me and drive his cock down my throat.

Sissybrandy, Nakednudist and Si69 like this.
  16. jsoze303

jsoze303 Members

I like to lay on by back on the edge of the bed while he fucks my throat, love when its deep in my throat just as he begins to cum! total slut for that

riverman18, Sissybrandy, Si69 and 2 others like this.
  17. jsoze303

jsoze303 Members

And I thought I was the only one!! I was 16 when the guy forced me to take his cum down my throat. I gagged a lot and my eyes were tearing up, but i enjoyed being a little slut for his cum!!

18. Cumlover713

Cumlover713 Members

there is nothing I like more than taking a big hard throbbing cock down my throat gagging & choking on it till its soaking wet with my slobber & spit, then thats when i like for him to grab the back of my head & start fucking my throat. fuck im so horny thinking about it I'm going to get the dildo out & practice.

LowHangers and Si69 like this.
  19. G. Adams

G. Adams Members

I am good for around 7 inches. Old friend showed me to lay on the bed with my head hanging over and it'slike a straight shot down. He would put his hands on my chest to pin me and fuck away.

Si69 likes this.
  20. G. Adams

G. Adams Members

When I was in the navy in California. I had a glory hole I visited on weekends. Stay for hours sucking cock, damn that was fun getting face fucked by a stranger.