Deep throat?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Roderick9133, Nov 14, 2012.

1. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I never had much of a gag reflex

2. Willgeorge

Willgeorge Members

So far I can take about 7". I practiced on the dildo I use on my wife. After multiple attempts I was able to get it down. I does take practice and you have to stay in practice

3. Dgman

Dgman Members

Sweet! I can deep throat 7" without trouble. No gagging. Can go balls deep and keep it there while I use my tongue on his cock.

4. Dgman

Dgman Members

Sweet! I can deep throat 7" without trouble. No gagging. Can go balls deep and keep it there while I use my tongue on his cock.

5. Gdaddyv83

Gdaddyv83 Crossdressing cum whore

I can do 7.5 and 8 no problem. Even when he teams it all the way and cums.I have deepthroat a9, but it took some practice, and i don't get many 9s these days.

6. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Depends a bit on his girth too....I have previously had no trouble with 7.5/8 inch but the other day tried to deep-throat a guy with 8 inch but real thick and just could not get him all the way down my throat however hard I tried.....settled for my bum in the end....was great!

Simon :)

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

There is but some people have a very sensitive gag reflex and will never be able to succeed. For me, I get the cock very wet with saliva working it slowly deeper and deeper holding it down to come out with the heavy saliva and when it's sloppy wet it just seems to slide right down as I breath through my nose. I've deep throated 9 1/2" and held it deep for some 20-30 seconds. It took a lot of practice, a lot of practice.

subshawn41 likes this.
  8. relax your throat and breath through your nose and feel his cock in your throat

LowHangers likes this.
  9. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

I can barely get 5-6 inches in, but I don't mind trying!

10. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

Would love to try and see if I can...

11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Hey John1971...
    When I first started sucking cock I purchased an 8" rubber dong to practice on while jerking off when I wasn't able to locate a guy to suck off. Practice makes perfect and deep throating does take practice.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  12. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

If I had one of those, my mouth is not the hole I would want it in......

13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh I completely understand...I start by sucking it then lube up and ride it while finishing a good stroke to orgasm.

14. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Make sure the guy is a midget!

15. KW67

KW67 Members

My first was a slender seven, with a big mushroom head. It just slid in, no gagging.

16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

For some reason it's not always the size it's how the guy works his cock in you I guess! I love licking mushroom cocks! I love the lips!

KW67 likes this.
  17. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

My first was with my wife's lover when they were fucking my wife invited me to join them little did I know the guy wanted me to suck him
    and little did I know I would enjoy it! My wife told me later she knew I would enjoy it! The only thing wrong about it he never would suck me!

18. Windman

Windman Members

For me its not the length. It’s the girth that might make it difficult.

19. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

That's why he has
    I've sucked guy's that were small in length but wow were they huge! Some how I popped them babies in my mouth but very hard to
    suck on theme babies!

20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

9 1/2" is my best with my mouth pressed against his tummy as he's not overly thick. I had a few 10+" in my days but could never get them that far as they were mouth stretching thick...I tried like hell but just couldn't get the last bit down. One black guy I remember was just over 11" and as thick as a can of jell shaving cream...I sucked and stroked him for almost 90 minutes, probably the sloppiest blow job I ever gave and could only get like 8" of him down...Loved sucking him but just couldn't fully deep throat him but he was impressed that I got as much as I did.