dedroidification

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by zilla939, Mar 15, 2008.

1. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

okay. because getting high opens up my mind so much it's like a sieve and everything just starts running out but i think i'm having such a MOMENTOUS moment of clarity. but that's jus tthe drugs affecting my frontal cortex and i end up really embarassed for how incredibly stupid i was while feeling so smart. but that's just me.

2. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

nope, that's exactly what happens to me. i have all these epic realizations that are all pretty silly in retrospect. it's really intense and used to really confuse me.. but i feel like now i actually have some worthwhile realizations, plus i have written some good stuff stoned. i definitely don't smoke as much anymore, though. reality is nice, even if it doesn't exist.

3. zilla939

yeah, it's a rollercoaster ride during the come-up. i love em and always have though i don't do them much anymore. i'm definitely done with acid. i came away from one shroom trip and didn't smoke cigarettes for a month. the effects are always profound and i always feel like i learn/remember something about "reality"

4. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

I quit smoking on acid in college. Was smoking two packs a day. Been 20 years since I had a cig.

5. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

I thought I was one of the few people that saw the world in a different light when high, I just see everything so clearly. Unfortunately most of my thoughts are lost when I come down, so I have to do what I'm think right then or write it down, sometimes I'm like WTF was I thinking when i read my thoughts sober tho. However with some drugs like Peyote and DMT (well for me) the experiences are so vivid it makes me question sanity.

6. zilla939

don't question your sanity
    accept that you're insane...
    all brilliant people are.

7. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

Haha i guess that is one way to go about, wont have to question it anymore that's for sure. :cheers:

8. Posthumous

So who got to decide what's sane and what's insane?

9. zilla939

eh, they're just words, which are just thoughts, and all i really care about is being.

10. Posthumous

Ah, so you're a Lifist, too? Sweet

11. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

I kept reading this thread as "dendroidification" and thought it was some sort of dendropheliac conversion project. anyways..

interesting site. as far as getting high goes, I usually struggle to read basic text when high. I'll definitely check the site out more thoroughly, though.

12. Beckner420

Beckner420 troll

I dont really see anything to enlightening on there.

Nothing thats not already buried in my subconceince.

13. zilla939

14. Beckner420

Beckner420 troll

It is a pretty cool site when searching for humanitarian ideals.

Im currently reading Doors of perception/heaven and hell for the second time

Im trying to find Brave new world and some of Blakes work for future readings.

15. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

read The Knowledge of Angels. it's pretty great. it's fiction, but it's pretty deep.

16. zilla939

huxley is great, i love both those books. wish i could find mescaline pills.

17. Posthumous

I never had mescalin. I got three peyote cacti growing for two years now. At this rate I should have enough for one pill in 5 or 10 years. lol So I got that to look forward to. :)

18. Beckner420

Beckner420 troll

Peyote shouldnt take that long. Should be 2 years tops if you grow it right.

Im going to get some cuttings soon i hope.

19. Posthumous

One is like a foot tall, the other two are about 6 inches. I stave them of water to induce root growth, so when I move them to a new pot, they should start to shoot up I hope.

20. zilla939

i keep seeing that too, now.
    and i created this thread.