Debunking 911 conspiracy theories

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Dude111, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Zzap

Zzap Member

Mmm but there are serious issues with the buildings being felled as advertised.

[​IMG]

The difficulty comes in with the mountains of disinformation that is put out and what people would "like" to call reputable sources standing behind it. If there is no pain when they stand behind these issues falsely and they get grants or otherwise from the government you get hordes of experts willing to jump on the bullshit bandwagon and flush their reputation down the tubes with the public to bolster their reputation with the people who write the checks. Why should they give a shit about anyone who is not directly involved with writing their check?

2. Zzap

Zzap Member

then you have these little jewels.

[​IMG]

sort of odd that the explosion is above the wing in one view and below it in another. we can see there is some 'CGI' shenanigans going on there.

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

whether its ben laudin's conspiracy as the official government bs claims, or karl rove's as the paper and money trails would seem to indicate, the question of how the buildings were knocked down, is really a side issue smoke screen.

i really don't give a rat if it was metal eating termites, the only real issue is WHO'S metal eating termites. and i seriously don't believe they were anyone's other then the interests, which are internal, not external, in destroying even the pretense of democracy and replacing it with a kind of corporate feudalism.

and hey, i'd even cut them slack, if they didn't seem to want to make it a terror crime, simply to be honest with ourselves.

4. theindiereef

theindiereef Members

There are lots of bullshit conspiracy theories flying around about this, a favourite one is no planes flew into the towers, but that's just nonsense. They may not have been passenger jets though.

In any case, the official report published by NIST 'explaining' how the towers came to collapse is completely fraudulent. If you want to hear some real science behind what happened, ie. that the two towers and later building 7 were most likely brought down by a controlled demolition, then here is one of Richard Gage's recent talks on the Achitect's & Engineers for 911 Truth tour which explains why the NIST report is wrong and provdes a mountain of evidence pointing to a cover up and suggesting that 911 was a false flag that was used to justify the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, and the systematic erosion of our civili liberties.

There is lots of stuff out there on this. If you are a skeptic or a believer in the official story then you need to open your eyes.

Asides from all the evidence pointing to a controlled demolition the first thing about it all that is glaringly obvious is the video footage of the collapses, especially building 7. It's basic school book physics, Newton's 3rd Law- for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. There is no way any of those three buildings could have collapsed in this way, at free fall speed into their own footprint without the use of carefully placed explosives.There was no impedance from the underlying structures in the two towers, yet the core columns (which were initially excluded from the first report as was WT7) we are told just collapsed into spagetti. According to Richard Gage, who is a life long expert in structural engineering and fire proofing, the resulting fires could not have come remotely close to weakening the strucure enough to cause such a catastrophic collapse, in fact those buildings were designed to withstand an impact from a jet airliner like this, as most skyscrapers are. The official story does not add up. Watch and learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwT34V3eGv8

Dude111 likes this.
  5. porkymac420

porkymac420 Members

6. theindiereef

theindiereef Members

That's the biggest smoking gun in all of this porky. The collapse, or rather in the case of the two towers explosion from the top down, which defies basic laws of physics according to the official report. This is also the smoking gun for me in the realisation that we are being told lies through the media, now just about this but about lots of other things. But all we need are the masses to believe it, and then get on with their jobs or whatever...

7. porkymac420

porkymac420 Members

911 was what opened me up to all the "conspiracy" stuff. besides the alien stuff ive been into that since i was a little kid. lol but 911 opened me up to what the government was doing. there is so much proof of alot of insane stuff they are doing, yet people or should i say sheeple still argue and deny lol its fucked up...

Dude111 likes this.
  8. theindiereef

theindiereef Members

It's amazing how many people still refuse to see what's pretty much right under their noses. It really is that obvious. Apparently the laws of physics stopped working on that day, according to the NIST report(s)

I've just been banned from facebook for, well i don't know what but I was saying a lot of things about 911, and they don't like that being bed with the CIA and the NSA as they are. They want me to send them government ID lol like that's going to happen. Bye bye facebook.

I was debating the recent draw mohammed contests in the US with some dead head red necks, who appear to support free speech when it's lies about 911 or Islamaphobic racism, but if I speak the truth they (I am surmising) grass me up to Facebook and Facebook go, member with fake name saying bad things about the US government? We better find out who this guy is.

Gotta say, I love American culture, native Americans and also I love the whole Southern hillbilly cowboy thing. I'm not gay by the way lol. I really love the music, and well after watching True Blood and all that. But there apparently is a reason why American's get a reputation for being stupid, after talking to some of them recently I really have to suspend belief. But you know, evolution vs. creationism and all that, everyone is free to hold their own views. My own views are somewhere in between the two actually, but that's another story. When it comes to this though, for fuck's sake when are people going to wake up and see that we are being lied to and manipulated!

People need reeducated, about everything, and cannabis needs to be legalised so people's minds can be opened. Just imagine if that could happen. It's really sad. I'm stranded on a planet filled with psychopathic leaders and enough sheeple to follow them to give them the power to take all out rights away. Will there ever be an age of enlightenment and revolution, or are we really doomed.

The world could be so much better if it wasn't ruled by corporate elites who think nothing about sending men to war for profit.

1 person likes this.
  9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

building 7, the fall of the towers may have triggered its built in self destruct, that it may have had, as it was a repository for sensitive, as in corporate and other secrets, information.
    i see no fault with the possiblity of the heat of exploding jet fuel weakening the steel, in the towers, sufficiently to fail under the weight of the floors about it.
    but i still see this as a splitting of hairs that is really a distraction from what i see as by far the more important point.
    that it really doesn't matter HOW it was done, but WHY, and at the direction of WHO.
    the bullshit is that is that ben lauden just got a wild hair up his ass, entirely on hes own, to send a bunch of suicidal guys to learn how to fly commercial jets to do this.
    or that they just happened to not be noticed until they had.
    its even possible of course, that neither ben lauden, or any other muslim, or any other religious, extremists, had anything to do with it (except maybe the suckers who willingly or otherwise killed themselves to do it, and even they may have been something else entirely. for that matter, control of the planes may have been taken over remotely with no one on board voluntarily killing themselves, or even, control of them taken over accidentally, through some process still unknown)
    but again, the bullshit problem, is not with how, the how absolutely doesn't make shit from shinola, but with WHY!

10. theindiereef

theindiereef Members

The how is very much the question here, because the how reveals the why, ie. the motives of the people who did it, namely the US government to use as a false. If you think this is splitting hairs or that the fires and the impact from the planes was enough to cause the two towers to pretty much explode into a cloud of dust in a matter or seconds, and then building 7 to collapse into it's own footprint just like a controlled demolition then you understand nothing about physics or strucutural engineering.

Wake up.

[​IMG]

11. theindiereef

theindiereef Members

Also what built in self destruct did WT7 have? I wasn't aware skyscrapers were fitted with thermite to self implode, maybe in Danger Mouse.

I agree that the reason they 'pulled' it was because of the nature of some of the information held there though.

And as for the Larry Silverstien comments, well my theory on that is he said it so as to serve the purpose of discreditting any conspiracy theories that would inevitably come out. Of course he meant pull the fireman, because that's what people say when they think a building is going to collapse and there are people inside. Pull it, of course it's so obvious. Those crazy kooks don't know what they are talking about.

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

how can i not be? and sorry, no, it doesn't. not even a little.

13. theindiereef

theindiereef Members

Sorry for the large jpg thank google. You don't have to include the picture in the relply though, you had me scrolling up looking for page 4.

Yes it is. No it's isn't etc.

If you don't understand science and plain logic then what else can I say?

14. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Consider yourself LUCKY.... Facebook IS NOT A GOOD PLACE TO BE!!

15. theindiereef

theindiereef Members

Yeah no cops turned up at my door so far. fuckem

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the only reason there IS a guantanimo, is to generate false confessions to hide donald rumsfield and other top u.s. political figures' war crimes.
    all this stuff about how the buidings were knocked down is still a diversion from the real issues.
    i really don't care if it was steel eating termites. i think people are just being really blind focusing on that and letting themselves be distracted by it.
    why it was done, was to make people hate islamists, and also to prevent world peace.
    (because in a peaceful world, 'conservatives', wouldn't have anything to defend everyone from, and thus no excuse to rob from the poor and give to the rich)
    just the same reasaon krystal knocked was engineered by hitler to make people hate jews.
    that's what the REAL 'conspiracy' is all about. to hell with how the buildings were knocked down.

17. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

George W. Bush's younger brother Marvin was the director for the security company overseeing the Dulles national airport, United Airlines and the World Trade Center leading up to the attack. Wow, what a coincidence.

18. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

No you are right.... Most people who are controlled by the elite WONT LOOK AT ANYTHING THATS NOT MSM!!