Debunking 911 conspiracy theories

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Dude111, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Zzap

Zzap Member

its called relation back.

were you posting with regard to a different thread?

If that vagary is not what you meant then what exactly did you mean.

2. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Thank you for being honest..... WE WHO LIVE IN THE USA DO CARE ABOUT IT!!!!

We want the truth exposed!!

3. Zzap

Zzap Member

[​IMG]

4. roamy

roamy Senior Member

you know now.

5. Alex0256

Alex0256 Member

Jet fuel can melt steel? Wow that's news to me, last time I checked it was thermite.

6. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

The Empire State Building was hit by B-25 in 1945. It didn't fall like the WTC towers. That looked very controlled and both buildings seemed to fail in the exact same way. No jet fuel can't met steel, maybe in a furnace with the addition of plenty of 100% Oxygen but not in an oxygen deprived environment...all that thick black smoke, yea that's basically what that means.:rolleyes:

You know the saying that goes "pics or it didn't happen"? Well, we have pictures. This seems to be the most popular one.

[​IMG]

Here's a very interesting page about this event. I thought I'd already linked to it in this thread but I guess I only thought about it and never did:
    http://history1900s.about.com/od/1940s/a/empirecrash.htm

7. Zzap

Zzap Member

you all wanna see some freaky shit?
    look how these columns burst into briliant white flames, some in mid air and disintegrate as they fall.
    Almost looks like a magnesium doped thermate.

[​IMG]

this was the shadow side of the building that the news media would not show you. they only showed you the side with the bright sun against a white building making this very difficult if not almost impossible to see.

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the cover up isn't about airplanes and buildings, its about who subcontracted ben laudin to orchestrate the event. the columns didn't have to melt, only be weakened enough to fail the amount of weight still on top of them. sorry but i really don't see a problem with THAT part of it.

its the other, larger question, that we're still being bull shitted about.

(goethe seems to have predicted the automobile and the mortgage, also television and the car loan, but especially the car itself, also video gaming which seems to be replacing the roll of television and the cell phone so many never leave home without)

9. Zzap

Zzap Member

its highly unlikely that OBL had anything to do with it beyond accepting the blame. He was a CIA asset and his health was so bad he was on his last legs, so no loss on his part since he is on the other side of the planet anyway.

Meantime OBL's daddy along with halliburton were building double digit bases for the US in the ME! Its all about world domination, take a look at ziggy stardust Brzynskis book the grand chessboard and others.

There is a 100,000 dollar reward for anyone who can produce a REAL original unmodified video clip of a plane hitting wtc 2. All those video cameras out there and not one video exists that can be proven original.

[​IMG]

so bullshiting is an understatement

[​IMG]

reporters on the site said that they didnt see any plane it "just blew up", however the news anchors aired their composites and insisted "THEY" seen a plane on there monitors and concluded for the audience that the reporters on the street were wrong, then repeated the composites for the next 5 years and even today singing the terrorist mantra.

good call man!

10. odonII

odonII O

I guess you rely on a forum forgetting you have been through this around 10 times before.

11. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

jet fuel won't melt steel, but metals do lose strength at high temperatures, they become somewhat annealed. there is also the issue of thermal expansion creating tension in ways the structure wasn't designed to handle

..still, i'm suspicious

12. Zzap

Zzap Member

yeh the net is overflowing with propaganda being put out by our own and other governments to confuse people. Which is always the case when they are involved in covering something up.

more accurately a "naturally aspirated fire cant melt steel" and neither was there enough fuel from office furniture to do the job. (the jet fuel crashed into the wall at allegedly the speed of 45acp bullet and was instantly turned into a mist and burned off in less than 10 seconds leaving only secondary fires, as a result of carpet and other office furniture which is not much unlike a residence that is made out of wood)

that and the Achilles heel in wtc 2 is that the sprinklers were working!

[​IMG]

and there is no fire. That is enough fire to actually do any structural damage....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

there isnt.

how do you get steel to weaken without constant application of heat, take your lp gas burner, pretty tough to weaken aluminum much less steel.

Dude111 likes this.
  13. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Yes its sickening how many ppl BLINDLY BELIEVE THIS FAIRYTALE AND WONT LOOK FURTHER THAN WHAT THEY SAY!!

"Bin laden" was A CIA ASSIST up until 9/11 -- He didnt do it........ (BUSH flew him and his family safely out of the country on 9/11)

14. Zzap

Zzap Member

well the unnerving thing about it, the government is part of the problem not the solution.

[​IMG]

its one thing for some people to hear the government is or sanctions corruption and then its entirely another to live knowing that your own government may be a party to or protect parties that would kill you.

all those video clips are fake, to my knowledge millions of camcorders in ny all not one video can be found known to exist in 2001 that has not been faked.

oh yeh and in my above post it should have read:
    as a result of carpet and other office furniture which is not much unlike a residence that is made out of wood, .....in other words a residence has much more fuel because the foundation is flammable whereas steel and concrete is not.

15. odonII

odonII O

Lol. Where did you hear that? Part of his family, yes. Him? lol.

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well we know who was really responsible or rather you know there's a money and paper trail that very clearly involves rumsfield, cheney and rove.

the idea of bin laden being a cia asset is NOT an indication that he couldn't have been involved. far from it. but as i was pointing out, not as 'the mastermind' but as a sub contracting hired help.

this probably won't come out for another hundred years, untill they're all safely dead of old age, but if anyone was most likely the mastermind behind it, you know, my nominee for most likely candidate for having planned the whole thing, that would be carl rove.

and of course rummy would be contact man for bin ladin's organization, considering his intimate familiarity and having active participated in creating it.

and then of course cheney as the prinicipal money bags, although neither of his other two partners would have been lacking in that department either.

IF these people are innocent, let them prove it in a court of law, where the real facts can come out and be made public.

there's no way most people, including myself, are going to be convinced high level monkey bussiness wasn't involved until this happens.

the fact that they'd rather let us speculate, then face a true reconing in a court of law, itself speaks volumns in favor of suspicion against them.

17. Zzap

Zzap Member

yeh, just like the kennedy assassinations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTbgsoHDc24"]I Didn't Do It, Nobody Saw Me Do It, There's No Way You Can Prove Anything! - YouTube

NWM (new world mafia)

18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

except there's nothing new about feudal organized crime.

the shot that killed jf, didn't come from above and behind, but in front and below. but it may have been fired by accident, by an unsafe gun worn by the same guy who moments later was shot in the foot by it.

the other kennidy and civil rights leader killings that came later, well again, if you look at likely motive, palace intrigue does seem probable.

there is of course, a whole spectrum of people, likely to have felt the kennidys, all of the ones in politics, to be a threat to the 'good' (criminal) things they had going for themselves. even j. edgar. and of course assorted generals and munitions ceo's.

there was a real populist movement for fairness and equality and all of these killings seem intended to quash that, though if anything, they had very nearly the opposite effect.

the kennidy era ones i mean. when raygun got elected, that was when the corporate mafia 'fix was in', that we've been living under since, dispite clinton and obama's attempts to reverse it. or show of attempt to do so.

politics is comporomise, even with people's lives, and sometimes even with the lives of those at the top themselves.

19. SholeSteven

SholeSteven Member

This is something I could get started on and never end on to be honest, I know what I believe myself and everyone has their own opinion and whether it's the same or different to my opinion I have no reason to argue. I do believe myself that day that it was an inside job due to so many reasons, one being how long the fire was burning for when the building collapsed I just do not believe that it burning that long could have caused so much devastation, also the way the buildings collapsed and how quick, too many questions unanswered.

20. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well i too believe it was an inside job, ordered from the very top, as i've already indicated. but i don't see that as in any way ruling out ben laudin having been hired as a subcontractor, or the two main buildings being felled as advertised. building 7 was a separate matter and the pentagon thing, there's so much b.s. on both sides of that one, and where the fourth plane may have actually been headed is anyone's guess too.

the one thing i see as being important, is that it was a krystal knockt, not a pearl harbour.