Debunking 911 conspiracy theories

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Dude111, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Zzap

Zzap Member

so then you are talking about the white house who claims that 19 hijackers attacked our freedom, those conspiracy theory nuts right?

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I was talking about west european news and media. Those hijackers were not attacking your freedom, that's how 'the land of the free' freely interpreted it to her people :p But yes, they were not fictional and yes, they were committing a terrorist attack indeed.

3. Zzap

Zzap Member

you dont know that, nor can you prove it to the same standards we require proof in our courts.

So in your mind its only a conspiracy theory when its not the white houses or the governments theory and you give the governments conspiracy theory a free pass huh

4. Asmodean

No, not at all. I just do not commit to a conspiracy theory as easily as you do (apparently). And I didn't say I can prove anything nor do I have the wish to do so.

5. Zzap

Zzap Member

Of course I cant consider your opinion as legitimate if you cant prove it.

The government cant, in fact the government is being sued left and right over it as people find out about the fraudulent reports.

you just said or implied that you accepted the governments conspiracy theory.

It would seem it not me who easily commits but you. I demand proof, you apparently dont need any.

6. Asmodean

You are aware I'm not american right? I guess this issue is not as important for me to the same extent as to you, as this is not my government nor a conspiracy against my own government, people or country. I just see a lot of questions, of which it seems no one can answer them with certainty, and I see the eager wish for answers (which is understandable I guess) being filled with implausible conspiracy theories (slightly less understandable :p). So I have not committed as much to an answer as you seem to think. But you yourself did. Hey and you have the right to do so :) But if you go around and proclaim the people that criticize most of these theories are this or that, then yes, I felt like sharing a line or 2 as well :p

7. Zzap

Zzap Member

but you admit you know little to anything about it and at the same time you align yourself with those who throw insults at the people who would spend the time to investigate and in their investigations have found alternative and or omitted facts contrary to the official conspiracy theory. Whats up with that?

8. Asmodean

I did not align myself with people who throw insults, I just happen to agree with what some said ;) See how you jump to conclusions about me? Perhaps you are doing the same with 'the media' to insist they are all the same, and to some conspiracy website in your eagerness to solve this matter.

9. Zzap

Zzap Member

you are doing it right now.

you insist that everyone goes to "conspiracy sites" when in fact nothing more need be done than review the evidence. I never go to conspiracy websites neither have I quoted any conspiracy theory sites with one possible exception and that is when some debunker thinks they have point. (they are always out to lunch and easily proven wrong)

You are the one who in your first post agreed with a person who posted a pro official story conspiracy theory site.

Thats pretty twisted

10. Asmodean

What am I doing right now? Aligning myself with certain people? I disagree. Jumping to conclusions about you in regards to visiting conspiracy websites? I guess I did ;) :p

I agreed with someting a person said, this does not mean I align myself with their 'side' or whole mindset or that I because I agreed with one thing I agree with everything else they might think as well. Surely you can see the difference?

Your urge to force me in the other party's side because i expressed that i see the logic in one thing is what I find twisted, or even more precise, rather typical. I of course will admit that immediatly assuming that because you're into conspiracy theories and therefor visit such websites was a typical thing to do as well. Happily we can get such things easily out of the way by communicating clearly.

11. Zzap

Zzap Member

then you should not post a link and say you agree with it. like DUH already.

12. Asmodean

What link are you referring to? :confused:

13. Zzap

Zzap Member

your first post in this thread you made your comment about conspiracy theory sites.

14. Asmodean

This was the quote and the exact words I agreed with. And still do. Nothing more (or less).

15. Zzap

Zzap Member

which expresses disagreement with alternative facts and agreement with official government conspiracy theories summarily as that is the quote reference.

16. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Wow, way to misinterpret what I said.

I am in no way agreeing or disagreeing with anybody. The original link was posted with the alleged ability to convince people of one side of the argument. The manner of the article is condescending. That's usually not a great method of convincing anybody of anything. Then I speculated that the condescension and wit of the article is more there to make people who already believe, feel nice and good about themselves.

Honestly, I don't give two shits about this conspiracy. Now, you might be tempted to read that and 'I don't give two shits about any conspiracy' because that seems to be how the conspiracy folk on this site work, black and white, polarizing divisiveness. If you don't agree with conspiracy A, then you obviously anti-every-conspiracy ever and how dare you not buy into all the conspiracies like a good little sheep.

People joke about it but I believe it: Conspiracy Theories(tm) are just as much a tool of the Elite as any media outlet.

17. Asmodean

If you say so...

18. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Not only did I not say that. I didn't post any link, either.

Something simple as a thread that can be followed and yet there are people making assumptions between the lines and getting an actual verifiable fact wrong (there are no links in my comment)

People could actually ask me what I believe instead of guessing or inferring. But that's one of the biggest reasons I don't post here much beyond some statements and occasional jibes: even when you bother to explain yourself, they just assume you're saying something you're not. So what's the point.

19. Asmodean

The point was kind of lost since Zzap started to project and imagine things.

20. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

Dont mock the alien overlords mochacho...