death penalty for second offense child molestation

Discussion in 'Texas' started by tigerlily, Oct 25, 2006.

1. LTD

LTD Member

It was approved already on March 6,2007 look it up under death penalty for repeat sex offenders in texas.

2. I don't see the death penalty as a deterrent in this instance. You know you're in deep shit if you molest a child. I think it should be as severe as possible, but maybe not death. Like, who even knows, when you die it just might be like the ultimate trip. Flying on magical butterfly wings and hearing angelic music. Why should a child molester be automatically granted that? I think the best you can do is life in prison. I would actually go farther, if I had my druthers, and castrate them all. It's something that really needs a harsh deterrent. But death doesn't cut it.

I think people just don't really fathom the consequences of death in a realistic way. It's something we're so trained to avoid that the threat of it doesn't even seem realistic. With murder it just seems just. But yeah...I'm not so sure about this whole "no cruel punishments" thing. They should really have to be castrated. That'd stop a molester or two dead in their tracks, to know they'd be castrated if they got caught. It's worth it to me.

3. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Just convict them and feed them to the general population. In prison child rapists are the lowest of the low.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Public castration and left for the wolves to eat.

tumbling.dice likes this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

For the record I believe if the sentence is for life then you may as well just kill em cause we're just wasting money on keeping them alive and they should not get to live in better conditions than homeless, like even if they did get beat and raped every day. Yeah, nah. Just.gotta put em down.