dealing tobacco

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by backtothelab, May 15, 2004.

1. madboy139

madboy139 Member

two fifty for a pack of camels? where do you live? in kc missouri you can get em like 3.50 and i have been told by quite a few people that missouri has the lowest taxes on cigarettes anywhere in the us.

2. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

I live in NC...so no State Export tax is used. I live about 30 miles away from R.J.R. Tobacco. ;)

Anywho, look for "non-duty" cigarettes, which contain nothing but domestic tobacco, and are only taxed within the state which they are sold....so you could, theoretically, buy a pack, in MO, from, say, TX, that's duty-free...for about $1.50 a pack. You could also do this in NY, say, from TX. ;)

There's actually nothing illegal about that; it's all legit; since you're not importing anything from another country, you're allowed tax breaks that dramatically decrease the price of tobacco. ;)

3. 3dtripfx

3dtripfx Member

I dont know where your friend is from in NY, but I get packs of camel lights for about $4.50.