Dealing RC's...

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by elover, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phen-research-vas

Phen-research-vas Member

well if you say it is ecstasy and it isn't then you really are a jackass although it is funny someone thinks drugs should be sold for the buying price uhhh what the hell would the point be

2. Alaxsxa

Alaxsxa Member

lol. I'm done, you are mis-interpreting me and I have no need to defend myself or my actions. I know my semantics.

3. Alaxsxa

Alaxsxa Member

That isnt what i meant to imply. I did say that I have no problem supporting some dealers. Of course there is going to be a markup.

4. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

I dont mind paying more for quality product. Id support someone putting a big mark up on drugs and being assured of the quality over a shady fuck selling at cost any day

5. trancedeviate

trancedeviate Member

Listen elover.. the point is, dont buy that shit. You're gonna end up with a shitty product and unhappy customers.

6. elover

elover ritz with cheese

^^...your an idiot. I don't want to have to rant anymore

7. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

thats a low dose for 2cb... does he offer 2ci as well? you'd get a lot more bang for your buck... and call me up if you do end up swoopin those... i'd watch out though, anyone offering free samples is either pork or a scammer... tread lightly

8. Mayaxx

Mayaxx Member

or someone trying to build a rep...

9. vibra

vibra Member

Yes I can’t see why anyone offering free samples should be a scammer. It's rather so that new vendors that do not offer free samples or accept small orders are scammers.

10. AuraithX

AuraithX Member

Nah - he's legit. I know people who have received from him.

He doesn't know much about 2CB (or drugs), and seems to just have stumbled upon a 2CB source in real life. Whether or not he actually thinks they're 20mg or not.

There are 2CB pills floating around Britain at the moment which varied in dosage (12mg-20mg) maybe these are the same?

11. Phen-research-vas

Phen-research-vas Member

oh shit I know who you guys are talking about now, that dude has been offering free samples of 2c-b for like over a year now and maybe one out of a hundred people actually even got shit from him, sketchy as hell.

12. Jimmy420

Jimmy420 Member

this dudes from canada, and elover put the anchorman sig back on dude! good luck dealing

13. Phen-research-vas

Phen-research-vas Member

it might not be who I am thinking of. The dude I am thinking of has a ton of different names he goes under though, I don't think he was from Canada though.

14. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Just a reminder:

Don't ask for sources.
    Don't post sources.
    Don't post edited URL's.

15. Mayaxx

Mayaxx Member

his mail is <email address removed>

16. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Mayaxx- Did you not read the post directly above yours? I left this questionable thread open with a reminder not to break the rules. Sure enough the next post has an email adress that is barely edited.

Just in case you guys were wondering:
    Posting edited email addresses is basically the same thing as posting an edited URL.

Here ya go:
    Don't ask for sources.
    Don't post sources.
    Don't post edited URL's.
    Don't post edited email addresses.

In short, you should not be using this forum to verify sources. As a wise man said just the other day, 'take it to PM'.

Here are the full rules:

http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273612

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.