dealing help... how to get customers?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by thatsthatdank420, Sep 20, 2008.

1. xLEFTOVERCRACKx

xLEFTOVERCRACKx Member

Why shouldnt I? I didnt want to come off as the main guy. I like to stay in the background if you know what i mean.

2. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

lol my phone and my friends phones are tapped, but fkem i'll keep using it.. let's deal !!!

How about you throw that phone away and get a pre paid... and then ignore all your friends who are currently under review by the cops?

Dealing isn't just about finding custies and good product.. it's knowing how to operate outside the law and not ending up in the can... Sounds like you're off to a bad start.

3. Wilson

Wilson Member

Some of my friends actually did get pre-paid phones. And why the fuck would I ignore my FRIENDS who are being watched when I'm being watched as well. And I'm not off to a bad start because I don't sell drugs. Did you even read my post?

As for the felonies they are investigating...one of my friends is actually being charged with first-degree burglary, left of over $500, and credit card theft. Hopefully he'll be ok when the dna test comes back cause there was blood on the floor from the actual burglar puching through a window. Theres a lot more details but I don't feel like posting them at this point cause it would take a while. Also, we're being investigated for robbing a gas station, and then taking all of the surveillance equipment and burning it in the gas station, which resulted in the gas station itself being burnt down. It's rediculous. The cops also beat up two of my friends while they were being questioned. Assholes.

4. Tibbles

Tibbles Banned

1-5 years in pound you in the ass prison and 5,000 dollar fine. good luck my friend

5. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Member

Ask them: you got any trees? ... No? You want some? :)

It's not that hard really, talk to people, people who smoke weed..

6. thatsthatdank420

thatsthatdank420 Member

damn didnt expect this many replies. i got the info i needed so a mod can close this thread or whatever.

7. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

good luck and be careful

8. Wilson

Wilson Member

So....can I buy some weed? :)

9. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

sounds insane man

10. Wilson

Wilson Member

Yeah, the last 6 months have been rough to say the least.

11. monstermann68

monstermann68 Member

mods don't give a shit about these forums.

12. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

Oh yes, i read it. What i'm saying is. regardless of whether or not you think you are safe, the reality is that you and your friends are directly in LEO's crosshairs for a number of crimes. Associating with them continually right now seems like a bad idea. I mean if you wanna end up with more charges, higher legal fees and more time down at the station house... by all means. Just trying to keep you safe. But if you wanna keep doing w/e you're doing... go for it.

13. Wilson

Wilson Member

Why would I stop talking to my friends because of some legal trouble? Like thats gonna help anything...and then what kind of friend would I be? If anything we should be helping each other out right now, which is what we are doing. Like I know my one friend works 50 hours a week at fuckin waffle house and has to spend all of his money on his bail/lawyer fees so I give him rides to work/stores whenever he needs one cause I know he doesn't have money for gas. We help each other out. Friends are more important that getting in a little trouble with the police.

14. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Fuck yeah dog. They don't make guys like you much anymore.

15. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

Lets see, you have friends gettin busted for posession, intent, vandalism, burning down shit, burglary, yea that's a group i'd hang with all the time. And being under scrutiny and not knowing what's been said about you etc etc, careful or you'll be working more than your friend but it won't be at the waffle house...

Im just saying man, sometimes distancing yourself is a good idea.. but if you wanna be the good friend who goes down merely by association that's your call. How old are you again? Getting charged with felonies over 18 is a huge problem for college, jobs etc etc Not saying you can't do either, just makes it much more difficult.

Trust me when i say getting fucked by the law is no joke. 5 figure fines, jail time, years on probation. You have a lot of crimes listed, ones that you may or may not be involved in but the fact of the matter is LEO IS interested in you and your friends....

Good luck mate, i'd be looking for more responsible friends.

16. Wilson

Wilson Member

They were FALSELY accused of these crimes. None of us will actually get convicted. Nobody got busted for anything they actually did. You don't know me or me friends. Shut up kid.

Also, none of my good friends will tell the police about me or anybody else. When they were being interrogated they wouldn't say shit about me and my other friends or about the crimes they were being accused of. They got their asses beat because of it. I'd call that a good fuckin friend.

Btw it says my age right under my user name. Just prooves that you don't read.

17. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

just to clarify, wilson is NOT the one who is asking for the advice on selling weed.

it seems like you are ripping on him for being stupid, or not changing his behavior after getting in trouble. he's not the one trying to sell pot!

18. soocersway2cool

soocersway2cool Member

I've been dealing on and off for the past year, just kinda depended on how good my sources were at the time. I try not to get myself a reputation of being a big dealer, so whenever i get bud, i just send a text to 5 or so of my stoner friends and say i've got bud and to hit me up if ya need any soon. More than just your friends will call you. And if you've got good bud, even the people you dont know that well will start calling back for more.

19. Wilson

Wilson Member

Thanks, you actually read my posts unlike suzy rottencrotch over there giving me shit for no reason. :D