dealing help... how to get customers?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by thatsthatdank420, Sep 20, 2008.

1. thatsthatdank420

thatsthatdank420 Member

yeah name kinda says it all i have the connections to get it cheap enough, i have the car to bring it to people, its some of the dankest shit in my town... i just have no idea how to approach people about it, like people i know smoke weed. do i just go up to them and say i sell pot or what lol. im pretty clueless. and im deffinately talking about people i know, or at least have chilled with.

2. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Just send a mass text out to everyone you've smoked with/has sold to you and tell them you're good. It's that simple to get people coming back around here.

3. thatsthatdank420

thatsthatdank420 Member

aight sounds easy enough, just didnt want to sound like an idiot in front of people that i hang out with lol.

4. MarcoWasRight

MarcoWasRight Member

Don't text.

Call a few close friends up and just let them know that you can hook them up easily. They will tell others that they have a good connection.

5. xLEFTOVERCRACKx

xLEFTOVERCRACKx Member

or just say that you know someone who can get you good shit, and you will front because the guy is kinda paranoid n shit. thats how i started, but eventually ur friends are gonna want to get it straight from "the guy" (which happens to be you) and you can tell them that you are the guy and theyve been gettin it from him all along.

6. MarcoWasRight

MarcoWasRight Member

Getting your friends involved is just going to cause you problems. Buy in bulk outside your normal group of friends. Don't tell them how much you have just ask them what they need.

7. Wilson

Wilson Member

Don't send out text messages. If you're moving a decent ammount of weed try to not even use a phone. My phone and a lot of my friends phones got tapped by the police so be careful....

8. thomyorke

thomyorke Member

why did u do that?

anyway. its easiest to get started if you know a lot of people, and a lot of people know you, and that you smoke. then its easy all u need is the money to grab weight and the word out and people will find you. my advice would be dont answer random numbers, just a waste of time. plenty of money to be made off acquaintances youve already made. unless ur desperate, then u could be shady about it.

9. What??

What?? Member

Drug dealing is a popularity contest. There is no way to get customers you just gotta know people that smoke weed and have money.

10. stalk

stalk Banned

how did you know it was tapped?

11. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

make your prices better than the competition. be honest. weigh bags properly. weigh them in front of your customer if possible to show them that you're giving them a fair deal.

that's more of how to KEEP customers, but if you have friends that smoke you already have a customer base.

be careful.

12. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Just say. If you’re interested in getting some smoke let me know

13. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Just put up a big sign:

'Yo, I got your drugs bitches"

14. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

nah don't do that, having the scale on you isn't worth it

15. Wilson

Wilson Member

A friend of mines dad has a lot of friends who are cops and they told him our phones were tapped and actually gave him a HUGE list of people who they were listening to. Also my dad has friends who are cops and they told him about the phones and theres no way he could have known about some of the stuff me and my friends were doing unless they were listening to our phone conversations. Also, the cops were actually following us at somepoint because they even knew about things we bought at headshops even when we paid with cash. Its fucked up man.

16. porkstock41

so'd you get in any trouble?

what where you doin to get your phone tapped in the first place?

17. Wilson

Wilson Member

Well, I wasn't selling drugs but some of my friends were. We were buying like ten strips of acid, lots of weed, mushrooms, etc. on a regular basis. They thought me and one of my friends were selling acid, when we were just buying it from a another friend. Basically as soon as we found out they were listening, we told everybody we knew who was on list to be careful and then my friends stop selling and we didn't use our phones for like 6 months. Eventually we started using wierd codes on the phone and its been almost a year now and nobody has gotten in any legal trouble so we figure they were just trying to find out exactly who had the large ammounts of drugs, like the people we know who were moving 10+ pounds at a time I guess. What's messed up is that we also found out that there was an informant, so one of our "friends" had to be tellin the police who to look for. It wasn't any of my close friends. We spent a long time trying to figure out who it was, but we didn't come up with anything. So yeah I got in some trouble with my parents but its all cool now. Me and my buds have also been accused of committing very serious non-drug related felonies that we didn't commit, but thats a whole different story. I think they're just trying to get us with those crimes cause they couldn't come up with too much from the phones. So to anybody trying to sell drugs, just be really careful what you talk about on the phone, please. They are watching, although they are rediculously stupid.

18. porkstock41

i'm sure we'd all like to hear it. i know, i'm nosy.

19. shamisen420

shamisen420 Member

haha- im looking for dealer, ur looking for buyer. but... you do look a little suspicious no offense. go to craigs list.jk . i don know

oh sweet sweet irony

20. monstermann68

monstermann68 Member

perhaps this is a good example of why not to deal weed or other drugs??