Dealing Esctacy for Profit

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by thrice989, Jun 27, 2006.

1. thrice989

thrice989 Member

the next james bond. Alias.. haha

2. thrice989

thrice989 Member

Hostility, oooouu!!

3. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

Oh, yeah? I bet you look just like Pierce Brosnan.

So if this
    [​IMG]

protosimian-lookin' monkey of leisure

[​IMG]

isn't you, then where did you find the model for these charming

[​IMG]

pictures? Hire-an-Orangutan?

Did you ever get your bike back? I guess probably; a beight yellow Norco Sasquatch will stick out like a sore thumb in a little town like Castlegar. Does it suck having your birthday so close to Christmas, like, did everybody just economize and give you one present? That must have sucked. But not as much as it must suck being you, generally.

I thought you might turn it around, but you seem to be determined to be the WORLD'S!!! BIGGEST!!! ASSHAT!!!, so power to you, dude. I guess I'll find out your real name when I read in the paper that some dumbass kid got offed while trying to play hardass with the big boys. Man, you are so dumb to want to get yourself into that mess, but I guess it beats working at Kalesnikoff's, huh?

4. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

ohhhhhhhhhhh schnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaappe!!
    i must say i was wondering why you started being so moka'd again even once you came back.

5. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

hahahaha that shit is classic

6. prismatism

prismatism loves you

:D oh man. this thread is crazy. i'm not gonna say anything, other than, if you deal ecstasy for profit you're bound to end up fucked, dealing other shit, losing yourself. it's not about making money. if you do it right, good things will just happen and you won't have to worry about profit. i'm not a dealer, but that is what the ones i have talked to have said.

7. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

[​IMG]
    Douchebag.

8. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

moka + anal beads = threw up in mug

9. thrice989

thrice989 Member

All this over somebody who wants to show off some storys and info..

I'm actualy kinda glad that some people have nothing better to do than mosey into suck a hassle for nothing. Oh my fucking god, the men on horses are gonna be coming to my house and trample me to death.. and they call themselves the RCMP...

+
    Then once I pass into a stone cold grave I'll get to meet my mighty beaver god in heaven, and he'll say I was a bad boy for making all of them school kids croak on dirty tabs..
    +
    Oh my face looks wonderfull all over the internet dont it.. beauty!
    Even with no social security for my face, my name still remains behind closed doors. I'm happy. Most of you are happy.. Some of you are angry.. or sad.. so I'm gonna hike to my Iglo, light a fire, and have a night freshly caught rainbow trout.. and drink a Molson, cause im fucking canadian.. wheeeeww

Meow.

10. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Moka, I couldnt even tell you to lay off the drugs, because you probably never even really have any.