Dealing Esctacy for Profit

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by thrice989, Jun 27, 2006.

1. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Yea, the problem is that we all cause to much converntation with him. Whatever the fuck that means.

2. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Uhmmm yes, there are angels up there in BC. But they'll stab you all for getting out of line, especially moka.

3. Peterness

Peterness Member

I've just e-mailed the relevant law enforcement agency in canada telling them about you and given them this link...

Idiot.

4. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

:$ <Thats an angry hells angel

5. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

LMFAO. Are you serious? This kid is an idiot but there's no need. I really hope you're kidding... if not I am sure hoping that you get banned.

6. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

moka > hells angels

7. Trippin' Billies

HELLO! we're not just dealing with any drug lord here... ITS FUCKIN MOKA!

moka is above law enforcement... how else would he walk around with 8 foot sheets of blotter acid without being arrested??

think about it ;)

8. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

hahah your an ass but this one was goood hahaha

i hope moka can change one day, for his own good

9. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

ahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha this comment made the thread twice as interesting

RUN RUN RUN

10. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

btw are you serious????????????
    if joking, tu che
    if serious... fuck.

11. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

Whether Peterness is serious or not...

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T POST ABOUT DOING ILLEGAL STUFF WITH YOUR NAME ATTACHED TO IT. In 5 minutes anyone could find Moka's home address & phone number. Which means the cops will only take 10 minutes to find it. Damn, I wasn't going to call the boy out in public (again) but I can't he'p myself!

He's MOKA! Hunted on one side by the cops, the other the Hell's Angels! How's he ever going to deal his way out of his job at the mill now? Will he be breaking rocks or wearing cement overshoes? Only time will tell!

(Yes, IRP, I know you're underage and will get off with some light juvie, but whyn't you think about your options and shape up a bit, before you wind up in Max alongside Colin Thatcher?)

(BTW, kids, dealing as a career choice is — as any guidance counsellor will tell you — not the brightest idea you could have. And if you DO make that choice, make sure you have the BRAINS and DISCRETION to do it right. It ain't all lines of schnay around the poolside with Puffy, you know.)

12. Joey935

Joey935 Member

LMFAO!!!!!

13. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

bwahahahahahaha....pabst.............hahahahahaha

14. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

it's MOKA! He's a master of disguise! Can you see him? No? (maybe it's cause the RCMP have gottim. Maybe he's working overtime at the mill under an assumed name.) He can pass anything off as anything else! Ephedra and valium equals the purest MDMA! Six-inch-square blotters made from discarded cereal boxes contain nothing but the finest Sandoz acid, rescued from Tim Leary's secret garden stash! Peruvian Torch mixed with a hint of grade-A cowshit makes a massive five-dollah profit for the King of Mushrooms!

Stay tuned for the next episode, where Moka figures out how to grow red mold on his mom's oregano, which effectively disguises it as prime BC Bud (in his mind) and he somehow manages to pass a key off to a local Angel, then changes his name to "Thrice" and scoots town just before his date with the bizniz end of a 2/0 sawed-off. Thrice is nice, don't you think?

15. Cawwy

Cawwy Member

If he doesn't repond anymore do we assume hes in jail? This is why I like not reading threads until they're old; its like waiting for the damn commericals to end before the exciting finish.

16. Trippin' Billies

wtf? lol

17. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

I think he was a fly-in from the "uptight" section of Hipforums....

18. thrice989

thrice989 Member

well thanks for all the advice but I thought well in advance, IRP or Ian Robert Potapoff is my writing name, I'm a poet and I also write short storys, thats how it came to be that my online alias was IRP aswell. So I doubt anyone will roll up to..

Ian Potapoff's house, at 123 Fake Street, lmfao... buubbbaayyee

19. thrice989

thrice989 Member

nope, not to be if i'm the one you're trying to offend.

20. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

OK, so it'd take 15 minutes to find you. Whatever. Unless you posted fake pics of yourself on Nexopia, etc...