dealers?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jetblack, May 31, 2004.

1. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

do u guys just have a marijuana dealers? or do u have seperate dealers for each drug? like a dealer who can get u coke and H but if u want weed u g2g to another dealer? i usually am able to find 2-3 dealers that have everything i want

2. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

I've got a regular guy for bud, and a guy for weed and poppy. I know a ton of other people who are'nt "dealers" but often hook me up for everything else.

3. TrenchTownRock

TrenchTownRock Member

I just got a couple people who I purchase weed from because at the moment I have not done any other drugs. However, I plan on trying mushies at some point...and if that goes well...I'll consider trying LSD, but you need a lot of time for that shit and generally I don't have what time is needed.

4. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

I know seperate dealers for weed, coke, shrooms and acid. I only know one person who can hook me up with several diffrent drugs at once.

5. renee

renee Member

I don't do drugs. :confused: :eek:

6. WeedChica

WeedChica Member

Same..........i plan on tryin shrooms to, but never Lsd........never........

And RENEE honey dont post in this forum, no wait, dont even come to this forum if u dont do drugs..........bitch.........

7. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

woah calm down man u need to lower ur voice down to a lvl 2 indoor voice

8. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

Basically there is no diffrence between mushrooms and LSD. It's only that LSD lasts twice as long. It seems strange to say you want to do one, but never the other.

9. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

i know, a lot of people are like that...

last night i was chillin with some people that seemed pretty hard, one of them does coke and stuff, so i asked them if they knew where i could get acid... and a couple of them were like "acid? are you serious?..." and they went on to say how bad acid was...they were like "you should do shrooms instead" and they said how shrooms didn't screw you up as much

this has happened so many times "lsd?! acid?!"...i told one dude i looked up info about it online and it said that acid has very few long term effects, only flashbacks and mental disorders, and thats for people who are predisposed...and he starts saying that im wrong and the two websites i went to were wrong...but the same guy said acid wasnt the same thing as lsd so i dont think he knows what hes talking about, unless theres another drug referred to as acid i don't know about

10. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

i dont even have a certain dealer i always go to for my drugs. so many people selling around here...

11. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

Um, except, no.

12. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

what are the differences, while we're on the subject...although i know this is the wrong board to ask on...

just a quick rundown thx bc i plan on doing both within the next month

13. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

For most people, mushrooms are more calm and emotional, whereas acid is more intense and unpredictable.

14. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

On shrooms and acid, now I haven't tried em (yet), but by my friends' accounts, for one shrooms have a more "natural" trip and is best used in a natural setting, while an acid trip seems "electric" or "artificial." Also acid can give the user those well-known flashbacks, while shrooms don't.

On dealers, all my hookups also happen to be my good buddies. Good to have dealers/hookups you can trust.

15. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

hahahahahaha, no. There is a HUGE difference between the 2. Anyone whos done psychs know what I am talking about. Mushrooms effects your body more than your thoughts, acid it's both mental and physical intensely. You can differenciate the difference between a mushroom trip and an acid trip, two very different trips.

16. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

Why would acid give flashbacks but shrooms not? People have flashbacks to all sorts of psychological trama, e.g. war, acid trips, car crashes, etc... I'm sure for the same reason people have acid flashbacks, they also have shroom flashbacks, though they're probably rarer... unless I'm totally wrong here.

17. Happy_Go_Crazy

Happy_Go_Crazy Member

My dealer has been around for awhile and has the usual drugs hash, weed, oils, shrooms. If I want something he doesn't have he can normally get it to me in 3 days max.

18. DWebster

DWebster Member

I only buy weed and my uncle has the best around so I just go to him, it's nice cause I don't have to worry about what I'm gettin not to mention I get good deals ;)

19. emublazin

emublazin Member

i only smoke trees, but i goto a few dealers

20. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

Good deals? Like how much for an ounce?