Dead obvious

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by FreshDacre, Jul 15, 2013.

1. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

I obviously do drogas.. I obviously love them, Im obvs a good person,, I am a horrible one tho. You guys decide. I love playing Zelda... BAHHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHHHaahhhhhh
    Im sorry lifes toooooo funny over hero in sczeeee.. We dominate with love and Gangster muthfuckaaAAAhHHs whatchu got on dis worldeylocks Santa Cruz don't know how2 Lose haha take it up the ass America wins. Canada and asia are pretty awesome. I don't hang out with Mexicans enough lately that race is fantastic not even playing some the coolest people happen to be mexicanos and latinas.. Check out my motto pretty sure Josser is latino of some sorts aha that guy is way to ballin for me I still haven't run across his path yet.. guess were both still too ballin for eachother for now.. haha still me guys obsessin on house music .. Woah that was so dope that it was strange.. don't ask but yeah that was melody and bliss....
    The drug hasn't been hard to come by some str8 quality asss dope bizzzz but yhee I Want to DRIVE agAinnnxxxX Im still looking for Molly too guys What the FUCK shes hard to find.. What abouts Dear ass miss Silly sally V?? I think the latter is my SOUL mate guys?? :( WHERE SHEEVA BE ATT??? :( ) BWHAHAHAH ok ok tooooo funny Santa cruz RAPES you HF bahaha mr writer and porkstock get owned hahaha ok too funny enough for now..
    Sorry I had a gay day yesterday too much LWOVEE in the air had to be a mistaker just for you guys ;) Love ya hf RT people

2. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Did i just get raped?

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

My brain hurts.

4. Kyle_95

Kyle_95 Member

[​IMG]

5. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

6. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Okay....and what were you on when posting that?

Just really need to make a note to never try it. (or at least if I would happen to to stay away from a computer and prolly the phone too)

7. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

this is awesome

8. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Perhaps you need to adjust the dosage? :)

9. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

10. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Are you like War John's kid or something?

11. oxyqueen

oxyqueen Member

Um......:leaving:

12. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Just sit in a corner until it passed.

13. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Dafuq did I just read.

14. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Has he been back on? Wanting to make sure he didn't dose too high- like o.d..? I'm only partially joking ;)

15. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

He's probably still out searching for "Molly and Dear ass Miss Silly Sally V"

:confused:

16. acuarela

acuarela Member

5 stars.

17. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

lol
    and from hearing his post again it sounds like he was sayin he was just on dope (opiate use of word)but I don't think i'm right because opiates don't make you type like that... haha
    yea I have no clue but anyways...
    or maybe he found them and got lost somewhere...

18. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

yeah I was a bit cranky sorry bout that one guys.. too awesome you all are I think everyone is getting too awesome for their own good here in the human race... pls don't listen to GHR and drive like a looney motha Fuck cause that's my thing... if you all did that that than I wouldmt be near as cool ...
    Oh well peace love and music and rock for christ sakes//

19. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Oh I found margarie the other day but we were kind of intense energy and vibes for each other,, I didn't even get laid eather,, It was quite the laod of shit.. I got to drink some budwiser for the first time in a while tho it was all her fault tho :) You guys could not comprehend how hard it is for me to get beer now adays. Perfect day ever the other day except no sex and the chick was nowhere to be seen when I came back

20. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

nobody paid attention to you in the stoners lounge, so you decided to venture out here?