Dead and Company Summer 2019

Discussion in 'Grateful Dead and Phish' started by ThePoetSappho, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So stoked! Anyone else going? what do you think of Dead and Company?! the shakedown street scene? I'm so excited. I saw them twice last summer, best time I've ever had.

2. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

What's this? I'm outta touch mostly these days.

3. Driftwood Gypsy

Bob Weir, Bill Kreutzman, Mickey Hart; 3 of the original Grateful Dead, and John Mayer!
    I know, I know, I was skeptical of Johnny Sugarpants Checkers myself.... but he can play guitar, and if Bobby likes him....
    Incredible shows!

Asmodean likes this.
  4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Johnny Sugarpants Checkers lol

I've always thought John Mayer was a good musician and should stick to doing good music rather than his usual douchepop, so i'm not opposed to him playing with them

I may go, just checked the tour dates and there's two shows not too far from me

5. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

If I had a way or that kind of money I'd go but I'll need any money I have for essentials on the road. Oh well.

6. Driftwood Gypsy

If you ever get the chance, tickets are reasonable, $60-$100ish. At the Gorge general admission is on the grass with plenty of room to dance and you can see clear down to the stage easy. The show isn't until summer so I got tickets now and saving up for the time off.