DEA raided a medical marijuana Dis, first under OBAMA abmin

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Jan 23, 2009.

1. zihger

zihger Senior Member

lol.. people are making excuses for him.. “he didn’t know he was busy moving in to the white house” “he was at a fund raising charity for poor people”. lol

Every president says things will be Different/Change, Are they ever?

You have been scammed.. Denial will not help.

2. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Its the same old scam which has been perpetuated on this country since the Illuminati seized control of it.

3. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

I'm as cynical as anyone else regarding Obama, but you can't really blame him for this. It's not he closed gitmo instantly, he said he'd close it within a year. Shit like this takes time.

If he really had any stones he'd abolish the DEA altogether, but that's something else entirely.

4. Softerthanice223

Softerthanice223 Member

5. DroneLore

I cannot stand this mentality. Dealers don't lead people to their deaths, the people who choose to purchase and use potentially harmful drugs do.

6. Funkateer

Funkateer To swing on the spiral

what do you mean since
    this is the corporation of the united states of america
    the illuminati basically set it up

7. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

the problem with gitmo is they have no rights, no trial ect.. they can be held with no cause ect.... that was my understanding of the problem.... which is a mjuch bigger deal than some medical shops. But I like how someone put it in a dif. thread or article, the medical shops "were robbed" lol

8. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

Listen, Obama never said he was a saint, a martyr, the 2nd coming of christ. Finishing the war in Afghanistan was one of the things he promised he'd do on his campaign trail. Now which issue is more important to a head of state, dealing with a war or a pot raid in a small town? He hasn't lied to us, he can only deal with one thing at a time. He's dealing with Afghanistan and Gitmo first as he should. The sooner the war is over the sooner we can get out of there and forget about it.

lol,, you're so cynical..

9. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

a war monger is a war monger..
    he wont "finish" anything in Afghanistan..

those people have never in history been defeated and he wont be the one to be the first..
    and as far as iraq,,it will be decades before all the troops come home..

no troops will come home (except on rotation) the size of our military will expand by 100,000 troops just like he promised and he is going to firmly entrench us in a unwinnable battle in afghanistan..

then there is iran.. i hear hillary agreed to team up with israel to "stop there nuclear enrichment"..

face it,you elected bush on steroids..

10. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

conspirators.. blinded by your own "facts".. good lord.. been in office a week.. wtf do you expect? he has a magic switch that's gonna rain lollipops and gumdrops over the whole US and everything is gonna be perfect? pull your heads out of the piles of shit.. yea.. he said he was gonna send more troops? what do you want us to do? just say fuck it.. we made a mess and we'll leave someone else to clean it up?

11. hippiehillbilly

im a libertarian, thats exactly what i believe we should do..

while we are at it we should close all our bases across the world and start respecting the constitution instead of being the worlds police force which is unconstitutional..

yall are in for a rude awakening .. really hard to win muslim nations over when your bombing pakistan and signing pacts with israel to stop irans nuclear program..

its going to be a bloody bloody spring and summer and its obama who is sending our young men to die now...

12. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

so lets put this on a smaller scale.. if you went over to someones house and trashed it.. you wouldn't expect yourself to help clean up? because its the home owners business? makes you look like a bigger asshole in my opinion... now.. im usually pretty non-political.. but for fuck sakes.. like i said before.. 1 week.. what do you expect.. shit still hittin the fan a year from now.. feel free to say whatever you want about the guy

13. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

oh and you're libertarian.. tell me one modern country.. not developing country.. MODERN.. that is libertarian? oh.. you mean there isn't a country that's not run by some sort of government? i wonder why? oh because a country without a government would never survive..

14. hippiehillbilly

you dont get it.. they dont want us there. the only reason we are there is to shed blood in the name of terrorism.

once again, look at history. never EVER in history have these people been defeated. whatever we rebuild they will destroy,. the more troops we send the more they will kill.if we get the upper hand they will lie low till we let our guard down and then come back with a vengence..

good god man look at what happened to russia,and before you say thats because we were supplying arms to the mujah hadin let me remind you those are the same people we are now fighting and if you think russia and china wont be arming them your a fool..

this isnt about trashing someones house,its about trying to change a culture of warriors.. it aint gonna happen and the world is going to watch as obama finds out the hard way...

and dont even get me started about iran.

15. zihger

zihger Senior Member

Yes lets clean up that “mess” with more bombs.
    What mess are you talking about? They don’t have a U.S. puppet in power?

Do the Afghanis want us there? No.

But you think the Afghanis are so stupid they can’t take care of themselves?
    And they need the U.S. military with guns and bombs to force them to take care of themselves?

I am confused..
    These Afghanis have been taking care of themselves for thousands of years why all of the sudden do they need the U.S. because a political system the U.S. established is gone?

16. hippiehillbilly

its obvious you dont have a clue what the libertarian platform is because you seem to be mistaking it for anarchism...:rolleyes:
    feel free to educate yourself..
    Platform | Libertarian Party

my political views dont revolve around the rest of the world nor what others ideologies are.
    i believe in the constitution i believe it should be upheld to the letter..
    nothing more,nothing less...

17. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i will leave you to your views and as such.. i will keep mine to myself.. since that is a freedom we have and i will cease to tread on.. end of discussion.. my final words are just give it some time before you get rash on a president that's been in office for a week.. end of discussion.. from me

18. hippiehillbilly

i think ill choose not to give him a chance.. he has said what his intent is and i disagree with it.
    a warmonger is a warmonger be he democrat or republican..

may i remind everyone,

[​IMG]

19. DroneLore

I'm a libertarian in polite company. Otherwise I'm an anarcho-capitalist.

But please tell me you weren't backing that Bob Barr hack.

20. hippiehillbilly

oh god no.. im from georgia.. i know so much dirt on barr it would make your head spin..
    to be honest,this is the first presidential election i didnt vote in since reagan was elected the second time because of that.

im one of those people who cant pick the lesser of evils and with barr on the libertarian ticket and paul not on the ballot and knowing this state was going to go for mccain no matter who i voted for i saw no point..