Dazed and confused

Discussion in 'TV' started by TheDoorsOfPerception, May 20, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

yeah, I love in the beginning when they show up ring the doorbell and the parents answer and they just leave lol

2. paradigm

paradigm Member

Great game to play while watching the movie with some friends -- have a session everytime they burn in the movie. Will have you dazed and confused in no time!

3. TheDoorsOfPerception

TheDoorsOfPerception Member

Yeah, exactly..

and Happy Go Crazy, I have the soundtrack too! Great music, eh?

4. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

I just found out, although for some it may be old news, they are going to have a flashback edition of the greatest movie of all time ..Dazed and Confused!!! It will have deleted scenes and audio commentary from the director. It comes out Sept. 14th, avaiable both full and wide-screen and you can already pre-order it whenever ..I freaked out when I found out this information ..It's the best movie and finally it's getting an special edition ..I figure I would share this great news with everybody ..Enjoy!!

5. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Awesome! For some reason I never had Dazed & Confused in my own collection, I always saw it at a friend's house. I was about to buy one when I saw your post too, now I'll just wait for this edition to be put out! Thank you for the update!