Days Of Future Chats..

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

People need to make threads with proper titles..

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

yes they do.....i was thinking way ahead for the next one...i have a title ready when the time comes

i had a heating pad on full flat against that general area of the lock and latch....2 hours and nothing....also tried the hair dryer but it seemed pointless.......cant find my skinny attachment to direct the air to a point...its a small travelling hair dryer....i usually use one of those ones that you see in a hair salon where they pull the giant helmet down over your head buts too heavy to bring outside..

one of these...i am third from right

[​IMG]

problem is only the drivers door is unlocked...ffs....i cant even try a different door...keys in the ignition where they live so i don't lose them...second set in the van also because i was leaving it running at all my stops yesterday because my blower was working and it would stop if i shut off the van......

but...glimmer of hope...i found my key fob remote in my desk and have a friend buying me a battery for it....hopefully it is operational and i can at least open the other doors

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

if youre talking brakes

i always tell people to get mid grade pads and economy rotors

that way its usually cheap enough to just change it all to new everytime something wears out

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

pour hot water on it

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i liked the cranberries....played them lots while driving when i first got my license in the early nineties

hope it was something normal because im getting tired of hearing about stupid suicides by famous people

7. morrow

morrow Visitor

Ain't nothing normal about death, famous or not.. the dead people are dead, loved ones live with that death, no matter which way it went..

Great footballer Cyril Regis aged 58 also died, sudden heart attack.. he took some crap in the early days, but he made it.. such a lovely guy!

Tributes to football's 'pioneer' Cyrille Regis

rollingalong likes this.
  8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

not pouring water on it......if the remote doesn't work tomorrow i will pry the door,wedge it and poke the lock open

westerly wind been blowing straight broadside on the van since last evening

9. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I sometimes question that the worse thing that can happen is that you die.

Like people who might potentially try to murder you think this is the worse thing they can do to you.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

got a new weed guy, really not new new. my oil person, but hes got a new plug too. picked up some ak47 for 50 a quarter.

rollingalong likes this.
  11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i had lunch in town at the lake

they have the big skate path opened...someone was plowing it ..looked like a fun job for the first few times but it would get boring real quick

rollingalong likes this.
  12. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

My weed guy is in psychiatric hospital. But he's smoking crack in there and doesn't have to pay bills, gets free food. I want him out though. I've offered to advocate for him in ward round...Truth is he's becoming institutionalized. They're not helping him by keeping him there.

13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

that's horrible because other than all that stuff he sounds really dependable lol

i'm a weed guy.....got no weed customers...cant compete against the reservation....upside is i have enough to smoke for quite some time...

fucking key fob did not work..

btw there is now video of the car into the second floor

Orison and morrow like this.
  14. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

He's a great guy...Some kind of stuttering, shuffling prophet.

15. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The worst is to torture you until you almost die and let you survive that.

16. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Yeah...Or inflicting a lifetime of mental torment on you that feels like a form of Chinese water torture.

You have to either escape or defeat the bastards.

Aerianne likes this.
  17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i was messing with you brother.....i have lots of experience with awesome people institutionalized...

supposed to warm up Friday into Saturday......

Ged likes this.
  18. deleted

deleted Visitor

i seen some bulldozer and equipment lost in the flood the other day. suppose the company didn't know that flat was going to have 9ft of water in it. .

19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

the girl who plays the cia girl in 'valor'.. Melissa Roxburgh is why i watch that show

[​IMG]

20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i might have a thing for peachfuzz

rollingalong likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.