Days Of Future Chats..

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

lmao.

rollingalong likes this.
  2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

its a frosty one this morning folks.....neighbor wants negotiate paying me for looking after his dogs....he already gives me wood so i am thinking of getting him to pay for my baffles...220 dollars...tell him that's good until next year......its 2 times a day and i have to drive about 3/4 of a kilometer to his farm ad let the dogs out to pee...fill food and water bowls

he mentioned a per trip payment...so lets say i go 100 dys in a row...twice a day...2.20 per day

what do you people think?

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

he comes up to the farmhim self several times a week so its not all the time....maybe 4/7 days...ssometimes 5

4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Pipe going to the upstairs tub is busted. No water was coming out of the downstairs sink so either it's frozen or busted below the house.
    Downstairs toilet froze and broke. Tried to flush it but the handle wouldn't move. Open up the back and there was a block of ice in it.
    Cat is gone.
    Hope she found a warm home and isn't frozen dead under the house.
    My back room is a storage unit for my mom's stuff since she moved back to nj. She dosnt want to come and go through all her shit because it's too cold here.
    I am trying to clean and organize everything but I have to take a break often because I lose feeling in my fingers and toes. Then there is the game on today. No tv since I am only here a few days a month.
    Bar in town is closed so I have to bike a couple towns over if I want to watch the game.
    Want to watch the penguins tonight but to do that I would end up spending 9 hours in the bar or bike home after the football game and back before the hockey game....i don't see either of those things happening.
    3 days here and I got 1 day worth of work done...and now have a day or 2 of more work since everything is broken and needs to be fixed.

5. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh my...that's terrible!

Stay warm, Pens!

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

vacant places around here are usually drained...fixtures get plumbing antifreeze and then they keep the furnace on minimum setting

7. Aerianne

We keep our pipes dripping because the plumbing is in a big crawl space with no working furnace to keep it warm down there.

8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

The plumber talked that over with me but they would have to dig a giant hole in the front yard to get me set up for it. Said it would cost a couple thousand dollars. Also I am wondering if it is worth it because I do want water when I come here so wouldn' I have to flush the antifreeze each time? Which would be once or twice in Dec. Jan. And Feb.
    Oh and I have no furnace. I have a line for propane but i got into an argument with the company because they filled my tank when I didn' want them to. I refused to pay for stuff I didn' ask for so they came and took the tank away. If they waited till the winter when I would have used it I would have gladly paid for it .

9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I was kind of hoping this whole polor vortex bullshit was done but I guess we have to suffer with the cold while the rest of the planet suffers with the heat.

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

its warming up here a bit each day for all this week

yesterday was pretty cold but at least the sun was out...car barely started

11. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Yesterday went from 60 degrees and pouring rain, to 28 and perfectly sunny in about 5 hours. You know what they say: if you don't like the weather in New England, just wait a few minutes.

12. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Car salesmen are right up there with crack dealers. Just the scum of the Earth. Always some condescending trick. The way they speak about you in private is very rude compared to Mr "hey can I get you come coffee. If I can get the payment to 400 can I get you in the car today". They are usualy shocked when I throw around some insider terms. Especially the ones who still think it's 1980 yeah you can't sell a car like that anymore.

13. Aerianne

Mother's Love likes this.
  14. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Simply going out in that freezing weather warrants NO LESS than $5 a day minimum, and I'm serious.

Please don't even think about charging as little as $2.20 a day. oh my no

rollingalong likes this.
  15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

and the daily mail has a great reputation so you know everything they print is true

without batting an eye he pulled out the wallet and dusted it off to withdraw 220 cash on the spot...told me go tomorrow and buy the baffles

its a hunting property so there is always other people there too who let the dogs out.....i'd say if there was 10 really respected people on this island he is on the list...former island doctor....he will open many doors for me

75 years old and i talked him into asking his own doctor for cbd...which is helping him tremendously

also lynn....its 900 dollars to buy enough wood for my winter here...he gives it to me free

Lynnbrown and Mallyboppa like this.
  16. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

not to mention i would do it just for the dogs sake...free of charge

Lynnbrown and Tyrsonswood like this.
  17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

not looking for ben and the steelers

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

they dont put food on my table. so I dont care..

rollingalong likes this.
  19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Fucken Steelers.shit cunts!

20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

ive only met one used car salesman that i liked and trusted

he was a good honest guy

ran his own place did all the buying selling detailing etc himself

he died a few years ago..in his shop...working on the weekend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.