Days Of Future Chats..

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morrow

morrow Visitor

If there was some magical advert that stopped people smoking in this country, the NHS and government would be in big problems from the lack of taxes..
    They banned smoking in pubs, clubs and public places!
    Changed all cig packets to white with horrible pictures on!
    No shop is allowed to display cigs, all behind cupboards!
    And they increased the tax, so in the UK, you pay an average £10 for a packet of cigs!
    Oh and your fined £60 on the spot for dropping a cig tip on the floor in a town centre...
    So now, you got kids walking around thinking they look cool wafting gallons of tobacco steam at you!
    Has there been an increase in people giving up the dreaded weed?
    Nope, just stopped them going to the pub, so now the empty pubs are being made into flats, or polish food shops, or Turkish barbers.. way to go UK!

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

storm coming here tomorrow

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

Now rain, rain and more rain!!!

Rain must be tougher than snow! Sorted that bugger out! Ha!

rollingalong likes this.
  5. morrow

morrow Visitor

I love this... If only it was that easy!

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

this is market square....you can see my island in the background...everyone is out skating on such a warm winter day

Market Square Webcam - City of Kingston

7. morrow

morrow Visitor

8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

its very dark....isn't like 530 pm?......

morrow likes this.
  9. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

im having some tea to start. i will make coffee when i get hubby up. i really would rather he doesnt go to work today, but the income is pretty important, even if the weather is shit. its ice under several inches of snow. so im going to get caffeinated and fold some laundry, catch up the counters in the kitchen, use the oven for something (dont know what yet) and hopefully use the baby's nap to sort seeds with the big kid. it will be nice to have the table space in the kitchen for a change.

Aerianne likes this.
  10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i managed to get my garlic in the ground right before the snow hit....i have a nice piece tilled and ready for seond tilling i the spring.....molo your garden sounds tasty.....i didn't have the patience to grow so many things so last year i had to reduce volume....bumping back up this year.......

ive seen so many damned rabbit tracks out there i might need another dog to chase them off......or a thousand dollars in fencing and various deterrents

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

so glad I work mon-fri, so I dont know what half the world is upset about.

12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

friend of mine gave me some gummies today to try

sounds like he went down to the same place rolling visits

rollingalong likes this.
  13. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

im just going to incorporate the wild rabbits into my plan. im planting some red clover, and they like the arugula. they really didnt mess with my stuff too bad. and if they eat stuff in my yard then me and mine can more safely eat them if it becomes needful. they do get my beans sometimes if i dont protect them when they are small, but they actually left most of those alone too. Hubby showed me this video for a way to build temporary trellises in place, so im going to have a lot more vertical space to use this year. last year my tomatoes just spread out, they were still productive, but hard to tend to and harvest from.

i probably can't legally send you fresh produce, but maybe i could put together a crazy-lady seed selection for ya. plant a little permaculture seed bank and let it do its own thing.

14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

the rabbit/hare here seems to like the rotted raspberry leaves best

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

fuk just had a nice long fun post and i hit the wriong something and now i'm just gonna be boring

16. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oregon. Rain.

17. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

you win some..you lose some

american pickers is a joke

18. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

still entertaining but they are fake staged like storage wars

mostly subliminal advertising

19. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Love how when the Pickers guys precariously drive up unannounced to the property and walk up to knock on the door and the camera crew is shooting footage of the meet and greet from the inside of the dwelling.

Fake staged is right.....

Irminsul likes this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nothing reality about reality television shows.
    Always a camera at the perfect moment, when I phone rings or something. All staged. All bullshit. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.