Day 2 trip

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Soul01, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Soul01

Soul01 Guest

I took 1 lsd blotter tab today and it had some effect but I wanted more spirituality to be apart of it. Tomorrow is the only day for a long time that I can. How much should I take tomorrow to get at a good spiritual level, such as self realizations? (1 tab first night)
    Day 1 took at 5pm, hit at around 7 pm, and now I still feel different but nothing like earlier.

2. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

LSD has a strong tolerance buildup for the days following a trip. A rule of thumb is if you want to trip two days in a row you will get the same strength trip from twice the amount, meaning if you were to take 2 hits tomorrow you'll probably trip about as hard as you did today. If you're looking to have a stronger experience you might want try 3 or 4.

That said LSD is precious and ideally should be used infrequently. You shouldn't have to dose extra to account for tolerance. It's a bit of a waste.

Just to be safe, you didn't notice any metallic taste or numbing sensation from the first tab did you? You should only take a higher dose if you're sure what you have is LSD.

3. Soul01

Soul01 Guest

I don't recall any of that happening. And I know it's not suppose to but like I stated, tomorrow/today is the only day I'll have for a while to do this. That's why I'd like to today
    I can get more but I'm not sure how much to get to achieve what I'm wanting

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It depends on how strong your hits are.

You might need to take 2 or 3 with no tolerance. But if you trip the day after you are going to need a higher dose.