dawn of the dead.

Discussion in 'Horror Movies' started by madcrappie, Feb 22, 2006.

1. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

the original, george romero 1978...... just watched this movie tonite. must say its a brilliant film. it was quite funny too. I just love how zombies flock to a mall, quite a bit of social commentary goin on there... zombies are funny creatures.

I didnt care for the soundtrack, though......

2. Jesus the Jedi

Jesus the Jedi Senior Member

HAH i love the soundtrack, its hilarious, it adds so much to the fun of them running around bashing zombies and getting supplies.
    one of my favorite scenes is when they first go to get supplies, i loved it!
    'should we go?'
    'im outta lighterfluid..'
    'then lets go!'

3. freedom for all

freedom for all Member

i liked this zombie film a lot, because the variation of steriotipical people in it. theres the slut (who gets cut in half), the jerks, the idiot, the thinking person, adn the person who cares for everyone else. its intersting to see how each one of the people react when someone is bitten, or just planning to decide what to do. there are the people who want to stay safe in the mall, the people who want to escape, and the people that are undecided... sheep. i thought the zombies in this film were really well done, since they ran and were overall verry agressive. it made it scarryer i think. i liked the beggining a lot, because everything happens fast but is also explained on the way.

4. Jesus the Jedi

your a fucking moron, were talking about the original.

5. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

The original was better than the remake

6. freedom for all

freedom for all Member

i need to see the orriginal... iv seen about 12 zombie films, but not the orriginal dawn of the dead. any other good zombie films like it?

7. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

There's a whole bunch of European zombie movies. There are also a lot of American ones too but none of the others are as good as Romero's dead movies.

8. SpliffVortex II

SpliffVortex II Banned

Thats my all time favor horror film . actually funny for me as i laugh thru most of it.

9. SpliffVortex II

SpliffVortex II Banned

Thats call a regular gun shop in america not a supply room i figure i correct you folks in europeans countrys.

10. SpliffVortex II

SpliffVortex II Banned

unless you meant as they went around the mall collecting supplys then you are correct .

11. Jesus the Jedi

i was talking about when they were running around the mall getting supplies, mainly the first time when they go to explore and grab a few things.
    such an amazing movie.

good zombie movies?
    House by the cemetery
    City of the living dead
    Return of the living dead
    Dead Alive
    Zombi
    The Beyond
    Re-Animator
    Evil Dead

12. AcousticPeace

AcousticPeace Member

i keep trying to watch it, but i have to turn it off.. dunno why. i guess its boring or something

13. Love Fest1969

Love Fest1969 Classic Rocker

Everytime this movie is on I have to watch it.