Dave Matthews breaks down

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Meagain, Jul 17, 2013.

1. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

For Parking??? I don't think Ive ever paid to park at a concert. But I'm not going to any Arena shows. Went to one arena show to see Dylan in Philly, but we took a cab from the hotel.

I'd say 85% of the shows I go to cost $10-25

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

its 10/12 and up sometimes. ozfest 20 a pop.. which was bullshit and totally unexpected. I think I really gave up after that oz fest. took the bus to shows instead. I can get high and dont need to drive .. and thats $17.oo round trip.

3. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Paying to park is the latest way to suck away your money.
    Used to park for free at Hershey park for concerts or the amusement park...no more.

Don't go to Hershey park if I can avoid it.....although I did see the Turtles there for the price of admission to the park. And got autographs and a short conversation with the Phlorescent Leech and Eddie.

[​IMG]

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

yea, that's when we go to chocolate world most often is off season.
    and as for the park itself the only reason we are going .. on a Saturday of all days even.. in august is because hubby's work is paying for it, so yea, for free.. i'll go. normally though, I can't handle 2-4 hr long lines and will go to Hershey Park instead for springtime in the park. :D 20 min long lines instead for the coasters :)

5. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Hershey Park and Hershey Stadium and the whole empire up there at Hershey is a big money taking machine...everything mad expensive.

I'm actually totally surprised that chocolate world is still free and you dont' need to pay to park for it.. (at least off season..)... I'd say I think they'll probably change that but I think it would piss off too many ppl and they know better.

6. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

We're getting off track, but I remember touring the original factory at Hershey, before they built the Chocolate World fake factory ride.
    That was something, tubs full of chocolate, kisses hot off the line, janitors whose sole job was to sweep up excess chocolate off the floor.

And free candy at the start and finish.

Milton Hershey is turning over in his grave.