Datura/Jimson

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 19, 2004.

1. Echelon

Echelon Member

Yeah, jimson weed is some real bad shit. My friend and I did it (we each ate all the seeds in a pod). All I remember after that is trying to stand up, but being WAY too heavy to and saying "fuck it, I'll go to sleep". Turns out, I didn't sleep one bit. Me and my friend were up all night, trashing the place, puking, literally pissing my pants, etc. I started to come out of it the next morning, though I would slip in and out of reality. I saw people that weren't there, along with things (clothes hangers). I also thought there were people at my house that weren't, and thought it was Friday and that I needed to get ready for school. Anyways, the paramedics came eventually, and me and my friend went to the ER. I was released after about five hours. My friend though was sent to the ICU, fought with everyone there, pulled out his IV and capiter, etc. They weren't sure if he was ever going to come out of it, and his heart beat was WAY high, just a hair away from a heart attack.

It's certainly the strongest "drug" out there. If there's anything stronger then that's seriously fucked up. Anyways, quite obviously a horrible experience. I didn't even remember 99% of my trip, so it was not pleasurable the least bit. Seriously, don't do jimson weed.

2. ignignokt

ignignokt Member

the queen of datura that was talked about a while back is saten.

3. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Member

Dont Eat It

4. splices0

splices0 Member

wow...the only problem here is the fact that idiots get ahold of it and fuck themselves up. If used for the purpose of higher intelligence and understanding, I can see a lot of potential.

5. bigman

bigman Member

no not really, you dont get anything out of it

6. OctopusNightstand

OctopusNightstand Member

I say let people try it. Occasionally people have a good experience. People on these forums poison themselves all the time for the sake of self exploration, some do it to get fucked up. No matter what reason, if it doesn't feel nice they generally stop... Take the right dosage and you should wake up the next morning.

7. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

they say never use more than a gram of any part at a time. every year it grows abundantly where i live. i think i live in datura capital california. where the orginal datura shamans of cali resided. anyways enough of that. every year i watch it grow and flower and wonder. every year i gather seeds and flowers and leaves. you can smoke the leaves. use 1 flower steeped in water. and 10 seeds for a baseline high. every year i gather and every year i throw away. my other allies steer me away from this plant. use it to poison your enemies.