Date ideas!!!

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by BLB930, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Pff, what's wrong with a movie first date. Tells you a lot about the person. If Predator or X-Men were showing at the same time and they choose X-Men, I know right then and there, this person is not for me. :p

"I was thinking about seeing this new Marvel mov.."
    Sorry, but this isn't working out.

:p

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well, the number one problem with a movie first date is that you have to pay to watch either predator or x-men.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'd be down with Predator. That's a relationship founded on good taste IMO. X-Men or comics.. not so much.

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

A chance to show off and talk shit :D

Lets me know if someone's ego is able to stand me lol

Driftrue likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No you must hate me with despair for doing some out of the ordinary. :(

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm not so sure about the showing off on an ax throwing date, in my case anyway. unless she's impressed by the amount of blood that can come out of me.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You're just throwing axes at a bullseye. It's something you do where you can just throw your hands up and say fuck it, I'm hurling a few axes at a wooden board. :D

Of course, I'd make it a competition though. I don't do things for fun I do them to win. :p

Which would probably be the clincher on a new date anyway, as they'd see I'm too competitive hehe.

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah i don't actually think i'd hurt myself, but i would probably be awful at it since i have no clue what i'm doing. which would be an issue, because i'm too competitive too and would probably end up really pissed off.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think that's the best thing about it is not knowing what you're doing. I fully expect my axes to be bouncing off the wall and not getting stuck. I'm not going to be good at it, I'm going next week because it's something different. Plus I feel it would be a good way to get rid of some negativity, just hurl an axe. :D it's literally probably like, what heaps of folks have been missing all their lives.

Anywau this new place that opened is going gang busters there's heaps of business, we had to book in a range for next week and I can't wait.

11. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

vidya game night

EloiseAtThePlaza likes this.