Dark Tower Anyone?

Discussion in 'Books' started by TheSkaEffect, Jan 9, 2005.

1. TheSkaEffect

TheSkaEffect Member

Any fans of Stephan King's The Dark Tower series? I just got book 6 (Song of Susannah) and I cant wait too read it.

2. longhaircountryboy

longhaircountryboy Banned

same here dude..i just got books 6 & 7 for christmas.stephen king kicks ass

3. Flyinglilypad

Flyinglilypad Member

I just got book 7 from the library (I bought the others but it just got too expensive)
    And so far, it's made me sad T_T I won't spoil it though. Why do good things have to end?

4. Amanda N

Amanda N Member

I'm on book 2, but i'm having a hard time with it (I'm not a very strong reader).

5. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

I read the 1st four in like 3 weeks and now im just waiting to get back into the reading mood and then ill nock the rest out. But yeah there an awesome set of books.

6. Flyinglilypad

Flyinglilypad Member

The first two books are the harder ones to understand/read for most people, it gets easier on the third and the fourth, and then it changes on the fifth one.
    >_< I loaned some books to this girl back in August, and I never got them back. My favorite Dark Tower book was among them. I don't wanna be rude, but I'm going to have to demand them back.

7. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

i started reading the series years and years ago when king first started writing it, but i got sick of waiting for the sequels.

i've just ordered all of the books from the library now that he's completed the series.