Daniel Pennington (Daniel Love)

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by jjpennclark, May 6, 2015.

1. jjpennclark

jjpennclark Member

Hello, My name is Jackie Clark and my father Daniel Pennington or in the Rainbow Family he is known as "Daniel Love", spent many years within your family from the late 70's forward... He was always somewhere between Georgia and Florida and he loved this family.

A few of you might remember a few years back I was searching for him as he left Kentucky/Indiana 30+ years ago and we were trying to reconnect with him. We did finally find him and reconnect with him March 24, 2013. He was an active part of our lives up until this past Monday May 4, 2015 when he passed away unexpectedly from a massive heart attack. :(

I just wanted to post this notice to his other family, in hopes that any loved ones he has here can have notice and maybe pass it on to others. He loved you guys, he loved his music and he loved life. I feel that after being reconnected with us, he was finally at peace with his demons.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

I'm sorry for your loss Jackie.

3. porkymac420

porkymac420 Members

healing vibes your way

Tags: